Woolworths Mobile is running a one-day Galaxy S7 Edge sale
If you’re after a bargain Galaxy S7 Edge contract, today is the day to act with bonus reward dollars and a free Gear VR up for grabs.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is one of this year’s best phones in the premium space, but being a premium phone means it commands a premium price, both outright and on contract. For a single day, Woolworths Mobile is offering the Galaxy S7 Edge on a 24 month contract for $70 per month with 8GB of data and unlimited national calls and texts.
That’s a deal that Woolworths Mobile usually offers for $88 per month, which means for a single day it’s slicing a healthy $432 off the total minimum contract cost. That makes it the cheapest currently available deal with 8GB of data usage if you’re keen on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
To further sweeten the deal, Woolworths Mobile’s current deal where you get $100 worth of Woolworths Reward Dollars also applies to this deal, as does the inclusion of a free Samsung Gear VR with the contract.
Woolworths Mobile operates on Telstra’s network, and has recently made the shift from offering 3G-only services to parts of Telstra’s 4G network.
Here's how Woolworths Mobile's current pricing on the Galaxy S7 Edge compares:
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone