Woolworths Mobile is running a one-day Galaxy S7 Edge sale
If you’re after a bargain Galaxy S7 Edge contract, today is the day to act with bonus reward dollars and a free Gear VR up for grabs.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is one of this year’s best phones in the premium space, but being a premium phone means it commands a premium price, both outright and on contract. For a single day, Woolworths Mobile is offering the Galaxy S7 Edge on a 24 month contract for $70 per month with 8GB of data and unlimited national calls and texts.
That’s a deal that Woolworths Mobile usually offers for $88 per month, which means for a single day it’s slicing a healthy $432 off the total minimum contract cost. That makes it the cheapest currently available deal with 8GB of data usage if you’re keen on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
To further sweeten the deal, Woolworths Mobile’s current deal where you get $100 worth of Woolworths Reward Dollars also applies to this deal, as does the inclusion of a free Samsung Gear VR with the contract.
Woolworths Mobile operates on Telstra’s network, and has recently made the shift from offering 3G-only services to parts of Telstra’s 4G network.
Here's how Woolworths Mobile's current pricing on the Galaxy S7 Edge compares:
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry