Woolworths Mobile is running a one-day Galaxy S7 Edge sale
If you’re after a bargain Galaxy S7 Edge contract, today is the day to act with bonus reward dollars and a free Gear VR up for grabs.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is one of this year’s best phones in the premium space, but being a premium phone means it commands a premium price, both outright and on contract. For a single day, Woolworths Mobile is offering the Galaxy S7 Edge on a 24 month contract for $70 per month with 8GB of data and unlimited national calls and texts.
That’s a deal that Woolworths Mobile usually offers for $88 per month, which means for a single day it’s slicing a healthy $432 off the total minimum contract cost. That makes it the cheapest currently available deal with 8GB of data usage if you’re keen on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
To further sweeten the deal, Woolworths Mobile’s current deal where you get $100 worth of Woolworths Reward Dollars also applies to this deal, as does the inclusion of a free Samsung Gear VR with the contract.
Woolworths Mobile operates on Telstra’s network, and has recently made the shift from offering 3G-only services to parts of Telstra’s 4G network.
Here's how Woolworths Mobile's current pricing on the Galaxy S7 Edge compares:
- [UPDATED] Australia hit with more widespread Telstra network outages
- Network outages: What are your rights?
- Optus boosts speeds and simplifies NBN plans
- Vodafone’s 4.9G network promises improved speeds, but it’s not quite 5G yet
- Score a massive 45GB of mobile data for just $15 with Catch Connect’s latest deal