Woolworths Mobile is adding 2GB of data to its Samsung Galaxy S8 $80 deal
Get the latest and greatest Samsung phone with even more data to use.
For as long as it’s been offering Samsung phones (which is exactly as long as it’s been offering contract phones, period), Woolworths Mobile has periodically offered up special sales on Samsung’s premium phones as part of its general pitch as a value mobile provider.
Woolworths Mobile’s current offer on the just-released Samsung Galaxy S8 is its latest deal. Sign up for the Galaxy S8 through Woolworths Mobile on a 24 month M plan, and you’ll score 6GB of data to use per month, along with unlimited standard national calls and texts and 150 international calling minutes to a range of destinations. The deal including bonus data is available to sign up for until 14 May 2017.
Woolworths Mobile operates on parts of the Telstra 4G network. The minimum total cost of the plan over 24 months is $1920, but if you subtract the retail $1199 value of the handset, that means you’re paying just over an effective $30 per month for that much data, calling and text value.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a seriously impressive phone, and easily the best premium phone you can buy right now, as we discuss in our comprehensive review.
- Binance Venus, the Fourth Industrial Revolution and empowering the bottom billion
- Opinion: Australia cash limit bill moves to hit cryptocurrency, despite bad maths
- Recruit Holdings, a $50 billion tech company, makes strategic investment in Blockstack
- Small businesses asked MYOB for Bunnings, and they got it
- Beauty product of the week: ColourPop No Filter Matte Concealer
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals