Woolworths Mobile cuts plan prices for Christmas
Save $480 on Woolworths Mobile’s Samsung and OPPO plans with this festive deal.
Christmas is a time when supermarkets are usually groaning with the sudden appearance of a mass of hams, turkeys and prawns for us all to feast on. Mobiles are not typically part of your Christmas feast, but if you were eyeing off a new mobile for yourself or a festive gift, Woolworths Mobile has an enticing deal.
Woolworths is taking its Christmas specials into its mobile arena, offering a flat $20 per month price cut on any of its 8GB phone plans that include a handset. Over the life of a 24-month contract that’s a tasty $480 saving off the regular prices of plans with handsets from Samsung and OPPO.
The deal applies to every handset that Woolworths Mobile currently supplies on contract, including the Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. On the OPPO side, that’s the OPPO F1s, OPPO R9 and OPPO R9 Plus handsets. For some of the higher-end Samsung handsets there is a handset repayment to take into consideration as well, but those prices haven’t changed. The deal is set to run from today through to the end of December.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, TourRadar, Adrenaline, P&O and Europcar
- Money Hack: Get a credit card with travel credit that offsets the annual fee
- Stellar price analysis 22 September: XLM skyrocketing as marketplace accelerates
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain events: 1 to 7 October
- An AUD-pegged stablecoin is coming to Australia with Bit Trade
For all the latest in TV and movie streaming, follow and subscribe below