Woolworths Mobile cuts Galaxy S7 plan pricing
Get one of the year’s best premium smartphones at a greatly reduced price.
Its latest deal cuts an attractive $14 per month from the pricing of its medium-tier Galaxy S7 plans per month. While $14 might not seem like much on the surface, over the life of the plan that’s a very tasty $336 discount for what we still view as one of the year’s best phones, more than six months after its Mobile World Congress debut.
Considering how fierce the competition in the mobile space has been this year, that’s no small achievement, and a sign of how good the Galaxy S7 is overall.
For $59 per month, Woolworths Mobile will supply you with a Galaxy S7 on its network, which comes as parts of Telstra’s 3G and 4G networks, with unlimited standard national calls and texts, as well as $5 credit for international calls and texts and 4GB of data usage.
Woolworths Mobile’s standard deal doesn’t allow for excess data unless you specifically buy an additional data pack, so the risk of bill shock is greatly minimised.
- Profitability and industry partnerships on the rise for Australian fintechs: 2019 EY FinTech Census
- Everything you need to know about Beats Solo Pro headphones
- CommBank on open banking: “We do want to participate”
- Every single deal from the 2019 AFL trade period
- What’s in The Powerpuff Girls x Inglot cosmetics collection?