Woolworths Mobile adds reward dollars to phone plans
Woolworths Mobile's latest set of deals includes grocery money with phone plans.
Woolworths Mobile’s latest promotion for its Samsung-centric phone handset plans are getting a temporary sweetener, with the promise of Woolworths "Reward Dollars" with selected 24-month contract plans.
Specifically, for a limited time when you sign up for the Small Plan you'll be given $25 Reward Dollars. Sign up for the Medium Plan and the rate rises to $50 Reward Dollars, and at the top tier, the Large phone plan gets $100 reward dollars to put in the virtual kitty. Woolworths Dollars are redeemed against the cost of future shopping at Woolworths Supermarkets. You can learn more about the Woolworths Rewards scheme here.
Woolworths doesn’t offer those plans as standalone SIM-only plan,s however. In order to get these deals you have to order them with an included Samsung Galaxy smartphone. While Woolworths Mobile kicked off its phone plans with only the Samsung Galaxy S5, it has expanded its range markedly in recent months. At the moment the range of available handsets goes from the entry level Galaxy A3 to the Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, all with different handset repayments attached to the base plan. Here’s how those phone plans compare if you’re tempted.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone