Reward your spending with 4,000 bonus points and a $50 Woolworths eGift card when you meet the spend requirement, plus save with a $0 annual fee in the first year with the Woolworths Everyday Platinum credit card.
No longer offered in the market
The Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card – Finder Only Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of Woolworths credit cards here.
Benefits of the Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card
- $50 Woolworths eGift Card. You'll score a $50 eGift Card when you apply by 30 June 2019 and spend more than $150 on eligible purchases per month for the first three months from card approval. The gift card will be sent to the cardholder's registered email on their Woolworths Everyday Platinum account 8 weeks after the eligible purchase has been made.
- 4,000 bonus Credit Card Points. You'll also receive 4,000 bonus Credit Card Points when you spend $150 per month for the first 3 months. You can redeem a $20 Shopping Gift Card with 4,000 Credit Card Points. This bonus points offer is only available to new cardholders who apply through finder.com.au.
- $0 first year annual fee. Save with a $0 annual fee for the first year when you apply by 30 June 2019. The annual fee reverts to $49 p.a. thereafter.
- 10% off your monthly shop. You'll receive 10% off your first in-store or online shop at Woolworths on a select dates each month up to a maximum amount of $500. This excludes Tasmanian stores.
- Uncapped points per $1 spent. Earn 3 credit card points per $1 spent on Woolworths Select and Woolworths brand products. Earn 2 points per $1 on purchases at Woolworths Supermarkets, BWS, Dan Murphy's, Cellarmasters, Big W and participating Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets. For all other eligible purchases, you'll earn 1 point per $1 spent. These points don't expire so long as your account remains open. Every four months, your credit card points will automatically be converted to a Woolworths Shopping Card, with a minimum of 4,000 points equalling a $20 Woolworths Shopping Card.
- Balance transfer offer. Pay 2.99% p.a. interest for up to 18 months on balance transfers, with no balance transfer fee if you apply by 30 June 2019. You can transfer a minimum of $500 from Australian store or credit cards not issued by Macquarie.
- Woolworths Rewards. Your Woolworths Everyday Platinum Visa can also double as your Woolworths Rewards membership card, with the barcode printed on the back of your credit card. If you're shopping at Woolworths, BWS, Big W or a participating Caltex Woolworths fuel outlet, just scan this barcode before you pay and you'll collect Woolworths Rewards points for your eligible spending. Note that Woolworths Rewards points are earned separately to the credit card points you get with this card, meaning you can get two different benefits from the card.
- 24/7 platinum concierge service. The platinum concierge is at your service at the click of a mouse or a phone call, anytime in the world to help your lifestyle with services such as bookings and restaurant recommendations.
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection access. This gives you the chance to enjoy automatic room upgrades and late check-out, complimentary continental breakfast, free in-room Internet daily and a $25 food and beverage voucher. Check out this guide to discover other hotel perks you could get with this Platinum Visa credit card.
- Eligible for Apple Pay. Enjoy a convenient and secure way of making contactless payments using your iPhone and Apple Watch. Learn more about the Apple Pay feature here.
Features and fees of the Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card
- Annual fee. Outside of any promotions, this card charges a standard annual fee of $49 p.a.
- Purchase rate. The purchase rate for this platinum card is 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance rate. The cash advance rate for this platinum card is 21.99% p.a.
- Interest-free period. You can take advantage of up to 55 days of interest-free purchases if you pay your account balance in full by each monthly due date. This includes any balance transfers, excluding promotion-related interest-free finance balances.
When you apply for the Woolworths Everyday Platinum credit card through finder.com.au by 30 June 2019, you'll enjoy bonus points perks that are only available to finder users. Plus with the eGift card offer and reduced first year annual fee, you can reward your spending and save with this Visa credit card.Back to top