Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance provides the highest level of cover for overseas travellers who want to spare no expense
When you travel, you become more aware of yourself and your surroundings, and will often take greater care in situations where you wouldn’t give a second thought to at home. For example, if you’re eating in a restaurant while travelling, you will more likely keep your bag on the table or in your lap, rather than casually slung over the back of the chair. If you are leaving your hotel room you may hide your cash and travel documents, or take them with you, while at home you wouldn’t give that sort of thing a second thought.
While we all take extra care when travelling and we don’t intend to invite trouble or danger in, these things can still find us. Therefore, if you don’t want to take any chances the next time you travel, you will want to consider Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance cover.
Receive a Quote for Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Cover
Features and Inclusions of Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance
While Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance includes all the benefits you could need, the cover remains affordable and flexible for you and your family. When you set off on your next trip with Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance, you will be protected by:
- Overseas emergency medical assistance. With Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance you have unlimited access to specialist medical adviser and you are guaranteed access to foreign hospitals. Your Woolworths Insurance will also keep your family and work colleagues notified of your progress in the event of an emergency and includes medical transfers or repatriations if required.
- Overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses. You’ll have access to unlimited cover if you require overseas hospital, medical, surgical, ambulance or emergency dental services.
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits. Comprehensive travel insurance from Woolworths provides you with a benefit of up to $12,000 if your journey is either rearranged or cancelled.
- Additional expenses. Your Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance includes a benefit of up to $12,000 for additional accommodation and transport expenses that are incurred because of illness, injury, natural disasters and strikes. This benefit also covers the cost of resuming your journey if you have to return home early as a result of illness or injury, or the illness or injury of a close relative or travelling companion.
- Hospital cash allowance. Pays you $50 per day up to the value of $5,000 to cover miscellaneous expenses associated with hospital admission overseas. This benefit is active after you have been admitted to hospital for at least 48 hours.
- Accidental death cover. Pays your family a benefit of $12,000 if you die as the result of an accident while you are travelling.
- Permanent disability benefit. Pays you and your family up to $25,000 if you suffer the total loss of the use of a limb or total loss of sight in one or both eyes, as the result of an injury suffered on your journey.
- Loss of income benefit. If you are unable to work upon your return home to Australia,because of an injury you sustained while travelling, your Comprehensive Travel Insurance from Woolworths will pay your lost income for up to 26 weeks, to a maximum of $10,000.
- Cover for travel documents, credit cards and traveller’s cheques. Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance will pay the cost to replace travel documents, credit cards and traveller’s cheques that are lost or stolen on your journey. Your insurance also covers your legal liability if your documents or credit cards are used illegally.
- Cover for theft of cash. You will be reimbursed for up to $250 of postal or money orders, currency or bank notes cash that are stolen from your person while travelling.
- Luggage and personal effects. Includes a benefit of $10,000 to cover the cost to replace or repair lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal items.
- Delay of luggage and personal effects. If your personal items or luggage are delayed by your carrier for more than 12 hours, your travel insurance will pay a benefit up to a maximum of $375 for you to buy emergency and essential personal items. If your luggage has not arrived after 72 hours, this benefit will double to $750.
- Travel delay expenses. If your scheduled transport is delayed for more than six hours, Woolworths Insurance will pay $200 per day, up to the value of $2,000 for additional accommodation expenses.
- Special events. If you need to use alternative transport to get to a special event on time, your comprehensive cover will pay up to $5,000 for this transport.
- Personal liability. If your negligent act or omission during your travels causes bodily injury or damage to property or persons, it is good to know that your comprehensive travel insurance includes up to $2 million cover for personal legal liability.
- Free cover for dependent children. If you are travelling with dependent children or grandchildren, they are covered under your Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy for free.
If you are planning a trip abroad and are in need of insurance, Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance provides its policyholders with comprehensive cover at competitive prices. Travel safely with the knowledge that you will be fully protected should anything go wrong.