Found comprehensive car insurance you like? Take it to Woolworths so they can beat the price.
If you're 25 or over, Woolworths Car Insurance will beat the price of your current insurance. Show them your comprehensive current car insurance renewal notice and they’ll offer equivalent cover at a better price so you can be confident in both your level of protection and its value for money.
Naturally, some conditions apply:
- You must be age 25 or over.
- This offer only applies to comprehensive car insurance policies.
- You’ll need to meet Woolworths’ usual eligibility standards.
- The Price Beat offer lasts for a year, so when you renew your cover the premium might change.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with other offers or additional discounts.
- There is a set minimum level for premiums, and this offer can’t drop your price below this ground level minimum.
To get the Price Beat, you will need to show a renewal slip for a comparable existing car insurance policy from a different provider. The expiry date of that existing policy needs to be within a month, either sooner or later, of the date you sign up for this offer with Woolworths.
- A comparable policy here means that the sum insured listed on your renewal notice is within the maximum and minimum agreed values you’d get with Woolworths.
- Even if you hadn’t planned on switching car insurance, you may wish to get a quote anyway. If the price is beatable you can decide whether or not to make the switch, and if you already have comprehensive car insurance but it doesn’t count as a comparable policy, that could be a red flag which might mean you’re paying too much for car insurance.
What car insurance policies are available from Woolworths?
Choose from comprehensive car insurance, third party fire and theft, or third party property alone. Remember that Woolworths will only beat prices for comprehensive car insurance, so look at the benefits next to other policies and decide whether it’s right for you.
|Covered type||Comprehensive||Third party fire and theft||Third party property only|
|Theft of vehicle|
|Third party property damage|
|Emergency travel and accommodation|
|24-hour claims helpline|
|Car keys and locks|