Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus imagines what a Nazi superhero show would look like
Blitzmensch is what Batman would be under Nazi rule.
Bethesda is nailing it with its trailers for the upcoming alternate-history shooter Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. After tripping us out with the reveal trailer back at E3, the studio today has ramped up the absurdity with a fake commercial for what a superhero TV show might look like in a world ruled by the Nazi regime.
The video is a brilliant send-up of 60s TV shows like Batman, with cheesy onomatopoeia and blatant propaganda in full force. We kind of want to watch a full episode, just to see how ludicrous it could be.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is set to release on PS4, Xbox One and PC on 27 October. We recently went hands-on with the game, and though the build we played was in rough shape, we're still looking forward to taking the full game for a spin soon.
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti in Australia
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 in Australia
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 in Australia
- Razer Blade 15: Well Worth Unsheathing
- The Twitch Prime free trial comes with serious perks