Wolfenstein II: New Colossus officially revealed with insane new trailer
Live action television, dog-like death machines, and cartoon chameleon. The New Colossus has it all.
While we all expected to see Wolfenstein show up at this year's conference (after one the voice actor's let it slip), we couldn't have foreseen the trailer we ended up getting for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
At the very end of Bethesda's conference, Pete Hines' "one more thing" was an old-timey live action trailer that showed a police offer pinned under a truck. When a passing girl whistles for help, an oversized Panzerhund comes to her aid and promptly saves the pinned down officer.
After a series of quirky live-action commercials, we see a battered and bruised BJ Blazkowicz being nursed back to health by his pregnant (with twins) partner.
It turns out the Nazis have taken over Blazkowicz' homeland and are hunting for the man for himself in particular. BJ's got a fancy new set of armor and a new gang of friends to help him fight the imperialist scourge.
There's also a cartoon chameleon courtesy of a poorly timed acid trip. Check it out in the trailer above.
- Jurassic World Evolution review: Clever girl…
- NOStradamus: The bright future of The Crew 2
- World of Tanks gets into the World Cup mood with its own take on The Great Game
- Esports jargon: Your guide to the terminology used in competitive gaming
- Razer Core X eGPU review: A cheaper way to super-size your laptop