The Astronauts’ Witchfire revealed at The Game Awards
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter developers are working on a dark-fantasy shooter.
The developers behind 2014's brilliant The Vanishing of Ethan Carters are spreading their wings and working on a very different kind of project. Revealed at this year's Game Awards, Witchfire is a shooter set in a grim fantasy world that looks like it has hints of DOOM and Destiny. While the reveal trailer only lasts a minute and is short on story details, we do see some of that ghoulish gun play.
The details are so scarce we're not even sure what platforms the game will be available on. It's almost as mysterious as FromSoftware's new game, which was also announced at the 2017 The Game Awards.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight