The Astronauts’ Witchfire revealed at The Game Awards
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter developers are working on a dark-fantasy shooter.
The developers behind 2014's brilliant The Vanishing of Ethan Carters are spreading their wings and working on a very different kind of project. Revealed at this year's Game Awards, Witchfire is a shooter set in a grim fantasy world that looks like it has hints of DOOM and Destiny. While the reveal trailer only lasts a minute and is short on story details, we do see some of that ghoulish gun play.
The details are so scarce we're not even sure what platforms the game will be available on. It's almost as mysterious as FromSoftware's new game, which was also announced at the 2017 The Game Awards.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?