Up to 60% off sale + new styles added
- Free shipping over $100
- Free returns
We have 2 Witchery promo codes available
What's the latest discount code from Witchery?
The latest deal we have from Witchery was added in. Up to 60% off sale + new styles added.
What's the highest discount deal from Witchery today?
The highest discount deal you can get from Witchery today is 60%.
What's the most popular deal from Witchery this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for Witchery today. However, the most popular deal from Witchery is the Up to 60% off sale + new styles added. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Witchery?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Witchery?
Witchery review: Pros and cons
- Lay-by available. Choose "Afterpay" at the checkout to buy immediately and pay for your items in smaller, interest-free amounts.
- Dedicated sale section. Browse for a bargain in the dedicated sale section.
- Gift cards available. Get a stylish friend the perfect gift.
- Free returns. Change-of-mind returns are completely free within 14 days of delivery.
- Express shipping not available Australia-wide. Same-day shipping is available, but only to select post codes.
How can I get free shipping for Witchery?
Orders over $100 are shipped for free with standard shipping (2–7 working days) Australia-wide. If your order is less than $100, a $9.95 fee will be applied. Same-day shipping is also available to select addresses for a small extra fee. If you're eligible for same-day shipping, you should place your order by 12pm AEST.
What is the Witchery returns policy?
Online returns can be returned within 14 days of delivery for any reason. Returns are free using the postage-paid label. You should return your items in a new, resaleable condition to be accepted, with all swing tags and packaging intact. Pierced earrings, underwear, swimwear and hosiery can't be returned for hygiene reasons.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Witchery deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Witchery offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Ask an Expert