Find promo codes here and enjoy discounts on your favourite wines when you shop at WineMarket, the best value online wine store in Australia.
WineMarket is a leading Australian online wine store that offers top wine brands at unbeatable prices. You can find the best deals on anything, from top-shelf premium wines to discount wines. WineMarket guarantees the best prices on wine products anywhere in Australia, and provides an easy and safe way for customers to make online payments for purchases.
Offering a wide assortment of red, white, sparkling and champagne specials and wine mixes, WineMarket lets you find wines from various regions in Australia, from Canberra all the way to Tasmania. Customers can also choose from wines made from a wide range of grape varieties grown in Australia and other regions of the world.
WineMarket promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2018
|20% off sitewide + FREE delivery: Today only||
Coupon code expires
|Simply use code to get 20% off sitewide at WineMarlet. Plus, FREE delivery on all orders. T&Cs apply.||
Show code MA****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Up to 60% off All Killer wines (14 bottles) + FREE delivery||
|Get up to 60% off All Killer wines and FREE delivery on all orders at WineMarket. Includes All Killer Cabernet Sauvignon, All Killer Red & White Mix, All Killer Sauvignon Blanc and more. T&Cs apply.||
|Up to 70% off mixed cases + free freight||Get up to 70% off mixed cases also free freight at WineMarket.||
|Exclusive red wine dozen with bourbon (13 bottles) for $110||Get red wine dozen with bourbon13 bottles for $110 at WineMarket. Until stocks last.||
How do I use my WineMarket promo code?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase items on the website and how to use your promo code:
- Click on the promo code you wish to use from above, this will safely redirect you to the WineMarket site so you can browse for great wine deals. Click on ‘MORE INFO’ to learn more about a particular product.
- Once you find a wine you like, click on ‘BUY NOW’ to add it to your shopping list.
- You can edit the number of bottles you want to purchase once the item is added to your cart.
- To continue shopping on WineMarket, click on ‘Continue Shopping’.
- You can click on your cart at the top of the webpage to view the products you have purchased and see the shipping charges that come with each item.
- While at the ‘shopping cart’ page, you will have the opportunity to enter your promo code and apply it to get a discount before checking out.
- Congratulations! You have successfully ordered from WineMarket and saved on your order.
Top items from WineMarket
Sparkling & Champagne
Pros and cons of WineMarket
- Wide range of wine products. WineMarket offers a wide assortment of great wines ranging from red, white to other varieties of wine. The online store is always stocked with loads of wine products at discounted prices, so you can find your favourite wine brand or learn about new wine brands with minimal hassle.
- Save money. WineMarket prides itself in finding the best deals on wines out there and bringing them to you so you can save money. The website has a best price guarantee that offers to refund you with a price difference in case you find a product you bought at the store being advertised at a lower price by another retailer.
- Great value. All wines purchased at WineMarket come with a home tasting guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the quality of a certain wine can return it for a refund.
- Freight rates. You may incur freight charges on small purchases.
Shipping guide for WineMarket
WineMarket is committed to delivering your wine to you no matter where you are in Australia. Deliveries to metropolitan areas in Australia take approximately 7 to 10 business days, while deliveries to regional areas and areas outside metropolitan cities usually take 14 working days. Wine cases are delivered between Monday and Friday during business hours (9.00am – 5.00pm). Deliveries will be made to your home or office, and can be made to the nearest depot in remote locations. Delivery charges on a single case or wine are at $8, while two cases are charged a shipping rate of $16. Freight charges on three wine cases or more will cost you $20.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for WineMarket
WineMarket allows customers to return wine products that they are not satisfied with. Orders made on the online store can be cancelled within a week of the purchase, where the company will organise for the pickup of the product from the buyer’s home if it has already been delivered. The product, however, must be unopened, and in its original packaging for a successful return and refund.
Refunds are given on all products which are returned in resalable condition. However, shipping charges are non-refundable. WineMarket takes about 30 days to effect price refunds after being notified of the reason why the buyer wants to return the product. Buyers have up to six months to return any wine bottle supplied by WineMarket, as long as it is unopened and in its original packaging.