Save on your wine, beer and cider at Winemakers Choice with these promo codes.
Winemakers Choice is an Australian family business that has been running since 1986. It offers a wide range of wines, spirits, beers and ciders and is committed to sourcing its drops from a variety of wineries across Australia for reasonable prices. You can find boutique brands on offer as well, which you might not be able to find at your local bottle shop or retail chain.
Winemakers Choice discount codes and coupons
Winemakers Choice Review | Pros and Cons
- 100% money back guarantee
- Free pick up (returns) of purchases
- 90-day returns
- Rewards for members. Sign up to the Winemakers Choice email newsletter to receive exclusive offers and deals
- Gift vouchers available
- Live chat available
- Delivery fees vary. Depending on your postcode, fees range from $10–$30.
- Does not ship to all postcodes in Australia. Delivery is not available to postcodes 0900-0999 (NT), 6765 (Fitzroy Crossing), 6799 (Home Island Cocos & West Island Cocos, WA), 6798 (Christmas Island) or 4875 (Murray Island, QLD).
How does Winemakers Choice shipping and delivery work?
Your delivery fee will be calculated per carton. This is based on a combination of freight and delivery guarantee costs.
A carton includes:
- Up to 17 mixed bottles of any wine or spirit (each bottle may be up to 750ml)
- Any single full case of beer or cider (up to 24 bottles less than 500ml)
- Any 4 packs of beer or cider (a pack is defined as one 6-pack or one 4-pack of beer or cider)
- 17 individual bottles of any beer or cider (less than 500ml)
Freight costs vary depending on the delivery address postcode and range between $10 and $30. Freight costs can be found on the Winemakers Choice website.
The delivery guarantee cost is 2.75% of the total order value (not including freight cost). The delivery guarantee cost covers any breakages or loss in transit. Delivery can take up to 12 days depending on where you live.
What forms of payment does Winemakers Choice accept?
- American Express
What is the Winemakers Choice returns policy?
If you’re not happy with your order, Winemakers Choice offers 90-day returns from purchase date. It offers free pick-up (returns), and your items will be collected by FDM/Australia Post.
Returns must be sent back in their original box to avoid further breakages, and Winemakers Choice does not accept returns where more than one bottle has been tried or opened.