With over 40 years experience under its belt and a dedicated Tasting Panel to boot, you can bet your bottom dollar Wine Selectors only selects the best.
Wine Selectors discount codes and deals
Popular Wine Selectors coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|3 Jun 2019||Extra 50% off dessert wines||SWE****|
|13 Jul 2018||Save with bonus buys||********|
|17 Feb 2016||Special offers||********|
About Wine Selectors Coupon Codes
Whatever tipped you decide to buy from Wine Selectors, you can bet your bottom dollar that not only will it be a bloody good spill (not least because all their wines are passed by their expert Tasting Panel with a penchant for new styles and regional flavours) but a bloody affordable one. That's because we provide you with all the best promotional codes and deals out there to help you save on the little enjoyments in life.
In this case, it's a bottle of wine. Wine is SO enjoyable.
Top picks from Wine Selectors
Wine Selectors Review | Pros and cons of Wine Selectors
- Range and variety: With wine from hundreds of producers, you have a wide range of wines to choose from at Wine Selectors.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: All of the wines from Wine Selectors are passed by their expert Testing Panel, so if you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it for your money back.
- Free delivery: Spend over $299 and receive delivery for free.
- Special offers: Wine Selectors constantly has special offers and Wine Selectors discount codes. They even have a special offers section so you can keep up-to-date with them. Look out for them and our deals for great wine bargains.
- Limited phone customer service: Wine Selectors’ customer service line is open from 8:30am to 6pm weekdays only, making it a little difficult to contact them via the phone if you work the 9 to 5. Alternatively, you can contact them online using their contact form.
- Delivery charges: Unless you’re spending $299 or more in one hit (which can be seen as a little excessive), then you’ll have to pay for shipping, which can be as much as $19.95 a case for those living in NT, WA Country, QLD Far North & West.
Shipping guide for Wine Selectors
The beauty about Wine Selectors is, if your purchase is over $400, then your delivery is absolutely free.
Wine Selectors ships anywhere in Australia, except for areas that are classified by the Australian Government as ‘dry zones’ or Australian islands that are classified as being in International Waters.
Wine Selectors will fulfil all orders to states and territories, except Queensland, using Australia Post. Any orders to Queensland will be fulfilled by XL Parcel Express.
If your purchase is less than $400 then it will be subject to freighting costs. These depend on your location and are as follows:
|Delivery to:||Freight per case||Delivery timeframe|
|Newcastle, Sydney, Gosford||$10.25||2-4 working days|
|Canberra, Melbourne metro||$11.25||2-3 working days|
|Geelong, Brisbane & South East QLD Coast||$11.25||3-6 working days|
|Adelaide, NSW Country, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Darling Downs||$13.25||6-10 working days|
|SA Country, VIC Country, QLD Central, Cairns & North Coast||$16.25||3-10 working days|
|Tasmania and Perth||$17.25||3-10 working days|
|NT, WA Country, QLD Far North & West||$19.95||3-10 working days|
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Wine Selectors
All wines delivered by Wine Selectors are covered by their Quality and Value Guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied with your product, you may be eligible for a refund. To do so, you must contact their customer service department within 30 days of receiving your item for them to organise a pick up of the item you wish to return.
All items for return must be in good order and have the membership details on the outside of the carton. When Wine Selectors have received your returned item and are satisfied that it meets the return requirements, they will credit your account with your refund.