Will & Grace will make its comeback on Stan this September
The original cast is back for a new season of the acclaimed comedy series.
More than ten years after its eighth season aired, NBC sitcom series Will & Grace is getting the gang back together for a brand new season streaming exclusively on Stan.
Initially slated to be a one-off run of ten episodes, the announcement of the show's return proved popular enough for NBC to increase the order to 16 episodes, as well as greenlight another 13-episode season to follow on from the first.
All the familiar faces from the show's original run will reprise their roles, including Eric McCormack as Will, Debra Messing as Grace, Megan Mullally as Karen and Sean Hayes as Jack. Series creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan are back on board, too, as is director James Burrows.
The new season of Will & Grace will start airing on Stan from 29 September, with new episodes hitting the service each week.
Stan has also recently nabbed the streaming rights to Jamie Foxx's upcoming comedy series White Famous as well as the semi-autobiographical SMILF. Smart move, considering streaming TV subscriptions have risen by 30% this year alone.
- Where to watch the 2018 Giro d’Italia online in Australia
- Where to watch the A-League Grand Final online in Australia
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution
- View Finder: Thinking of heading to the movies? Deux it