If you're looking for premier sports gear, shopping at Wildfire Sports can help you find what you want.
Wildfire Sports stocks sports equipment for outdoor and multisport athletes. The online retailer boasts of having a range of high-quality brands of footwear, clothing, gear and nutrition products properly made to meet the needs of its customers.
Wildfire Sports endeavours to provide its customers with the best possible service. Whether you are a casual participant with an interest in taking part in sports or you are a professional athlete competing in major games, Wildfire Sports may have something to suit your fitness goals.
Wildfire Sports promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2017
|FREE shipping on orders over $80||Receive free shipping on orders over AU $80 at Wildfire sports. Valid for Australia and New Zealand deliveries only. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.||
Last verified 25 Aug 2016
|Wildfire Sports - Garmin edge 500 starting at $249||Garmin edge 500 starting from just $249. Limited time only at Wildfire Sports||
Last verified 8 Mar 2014
|Wildfire Sports - 30% off on X-bionic performance clothing||Get up to 30% off brand X-Bionic Performance clothing at Wildfire Sports.||
Last verified 8 Mar 2014
How do I use my Wildfire Sports promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before making your final payment. When entering the code, press 'apply' to include the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Wildfire Sports and click the one you want to use. This will safely redirect you to the Wildfire Sports website.
- Shop online at Wildfire Sports and choose from their wide range of products.
- When youWhen you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'find out more' and then 'add to cart'
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Once youOnce you've finished shopping, please click the 'my cart'
- On this page, enter your coupon under the heading On this page, enter your coupon under the heading 'discount codes' and then click 'apply coupon'
- You will then be directed to the checkout page to enter your billing address, shipping address and shipping method before making the final payment for your order.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Wildfire Sports and saved off your order.
Pros and cons of Wildfire Sports
- Extensive range of products. Wildfire Sports has a wide range of sporting equipment to enable you to meet your fitness and performance goals.
- Fast shipping. Items in stock usually take up to 1-2 business days to be delivered to customers.
- Free delivery. Wildfire Sports offers free delivery for all orders over $60.
- Secure shopping. Payment is done using trusted and reliable web payment systems such as Paypal and major credit cards.
- Supportive customer service. Wildfire Sports has a experienced customer care department that handles issues raised by its customers.
- No loyalty club. Wildfire Sports lacks a loyalty club to reward its regular customers.
Shipping guide for Wildfire Sports
Wildfire Sports usually processes and dispatches orders the same day if they are received by 11 a.m. You will have to wait for 1-2 business days for your items to be delivered if they are available in stock. The retailer uses Australia Post Eparcel or Fastway Couriers for delivering orders. You need to sign on the delivery of your order, so you should give an address where you will be present during the delivery or where someone will be available to receive the order on your behalf. If the item is not delivered, the courier will leave a notification card, which you can use to follow up on how to collect the parcel.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Wildfire Sports
Wildfire Sports offers a 30-day return period for all items that do not meet your expectations. You will be able to return the items even if you've changed your mind after the purchase. You need to give clearly the reason for the return for you to be assisted better. Upon receipt of the returned items, Wildfire Sports will issue you with a refund or a replacement depending on your needs. The items you are unhappy with must be intact, unused and in its original packaging.
About Wildfire Sports and its history
Launched in 2011, Wildfire Sports aims to offer premium sporting equipment to its customers in Australia and around the world. From its establishment, Wildfire Sports has maintained the belief of providing customers with quality products and appropriately responding to their needs. The retailer has a committed customer service team based in Brisbane who assists customers with any issues they may have, including product recommendations and sizing advice. Wildfire Sports currently has more than 5,000 products listed on its site.