Wilde Willow creates and sells an impressive range of stylish dresses, tops and bottoms for fashion-conscious women.
All the items you see on the Wilde Willow website are ones that the Wilde Willow team creates. The company’s range of fashion items includes an array of beautiful dresses, tops and bottoms. Whether you’re looking for a bold new look for the evening or just a sophisticated work outfit, Wilde Willow has plenty of items to choose from.
The 2014 collection from Wilde Willow tops aims to keep it simple, although you still get to choose from a variety of colors and styles. This season’s line of bottoms focuses on detailed skirts and shorts as well as bold print pants.
Wilde Willow promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
How do I use my Wilde Willow promo code?
- Select a promo code from above and click on it. This takes you to the Wilde Willow website.
- Go through the website and look for items you want to buy.
- Once you find an item you wish to buy, select a size and click on ‘ADD TO CART’.
- At this point a popup appears. If you want to buy more items, click on ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’. If not, click on ‘SHOW CART’.
- Step one of the checkout process requires you to enter your billing and shipping addresses. Once you complete this, enter the promo code in the given space and click on ‘SAVE’.
- Next, scroll down the same page to select a suitable shipping method and payment method.
- Once you enter all the required information, check the box next to 'I Accept the Terms & Conditions of Service' and click on ‘CHECK OUT NOW’.
- Congratulations! You have used your Wilde Willow promo code successfully.
Pros and cons of Wilde Willow
- Free shipping. If the total amount of your order exceeds $150, you can look forward to free delivery within Australia.
- Unique designs. The designs you find on this website are hard to find elsewhere. This is simply because Wilde Willow manufactures and promotes its own line of clothing.
- Wilde Willow blog. Stay up to trend or get some inspiration with the Wilde Willows blog. You’ll never run out of ideas what to wear again.
- No membership rewards. Unlike many other websites that offer shoppers reward points when they shop, this website does not run a loyalty program.
Shipping guide for Wilde Willow
If your order exceeds the $150 mark you qualify for free shipping, as long as your order is to be delivered in Australia. If the value of your order is less than $150, a standard $10 delivery fee applies. Australian orders ship via Express Post. If you place your order before 16:00 hrs AEST, it dispatches the same day. Orders placed after 16:00 hrs AEST or on holidays and weekends ship on the next business day. Delivery to capital cities can take one to three business days and for remote areas this can go up to five business days.
International orders attract a flat $25 shipping fee. They ship via Australia Registered Post and can take between seven and 15 business days for delivery. Your Wilde Willow total does not include customs charges, import duties and local taxes.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Wilde Willow
Owing to its exclusive and one-off items, Wilde Willow does not offer refunds, although you can get a credit note or qualify for an exchange. If you wish to do so you have to post the item in question back to Wilde Willow within seven days from the date of dispatch. Since this business does not offer refunds it is important that you pay close attention to aspects like design, size and colour before you make a payment.
If you want to return an item you have to complete a returns form and send it along with the item. Bear in mind that you have to bear all associated shipping costs. You can use a credit note within 12 months from its date of issue.
Top items from Wilde Willow
About Wilde Willow and its history
Wilde Willow was founded by three fashionistas, Kiah Perkins, Stella Morton and Rachelle Richer. In operation since 2012, this Brisbane-based label continues to find more customers across Australia and its overseas orders also continues to grow. Its line of garments include several signature designs, some of which include smooth structural and leather tops, breezy printed pants and glittering sequin pants. The label aims to evolve with every passing season.