Refresh your wardrobe each season and keep up with the latest trends with Wild Pair.
Wild Pair is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading fashion stores. It offers trendy apparel and fashion accessories for women, as well as men’s dress and casual shoes. Wild Pair carries Australia’s favourite brands including Lee, Mink Pink, Bardot and UNIF. For its shoe range you get to choose from comfortable flats and killer heels, trendy wedges and casual sandals, all from popular brands like Siren, ROC and Diesel.
Whether you’re looking for a party outfit or just something for the everyday, you’ll always look gorgeous with Wild Pair’s quality yet affordable styles.
Wild Pair promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2017
Show code & visit siteXM****
Show code & visit siteYA****
Show code & visit site F****
Show code & visit site15****
Show code & visit siteFI****
How do I use my Wild Pair promo code?
- Browse through the codes above from Wild Pair and click on the one that you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the WIld pair website.
- On Wild Pair’s website, be sure you have selected your country as Australia so that the product prices will appear in Australian Dollars.
- Click on products you wish to purchase and select the colour, size and quantity. Click on ‘add to bag’. Repeat this step for any other items you’d like to buy.
- Once you have added all the items you want and you are ready to pay for your orders, review your shopping cart and click on continue to checkout’.
- You may register on the site or expressly checkout by clicking on ‘guest checkout’.
- Enter your complete delivery details and contact number and review all the information to ensure delivery of your items. Click on ‘guest checkout’ to continue.
- On the checkout page you will find a promo code box. Simply enter the promo code you would like to use and click on ‘apply’ to update your order’s grand total. Enter your payment details and click on ‘process order’.
- Congratulations! You’ve just saved money on your Wild Pair purchase.
Pros and cons of Wild Pair
- Trendy styles. Known for being fearless in fashion, Wild Pair continues to introduce new and trendy styles to give you the best look.
- Customer service. Wild Pair offers excellent customer service assistance both in store and online to give you a more pleasurable shopping experience.
- Loyalty card. As a Wild Pair member you get a loyalty card which entitles you to discounts.
- Product return for exchange is available only for New Zealand customers. Australian and US customers are only entitled to a refund.
Shipping guide for Wild Pair
Once you have completed your payment, your order will be dispatched at the soonest time possible and you will receive an email with a tracking reference. Wild Pair ships to New Zealand, Australia and the United States. It offers free delivery on all orders shipped to New Zealand and Australia of $50 and over. Free US delivery is also available for a minimum spend of NZD$250.
Orders within NZ are sent via Courier Post and takes 2-3 business days to arrive. Wild Pair uses Toll Priority for all shipments to Australia and delivery time takes 5-7 business days. All items delivered to the United States are sent via UPS and normally take 7-14 business days to arrive.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Wild Pair
Only New Zealand customers can access an exchange with free post returns. Australian and US customers are entitled only to a refund excluding shipping cost and shall bear the return delivery cost.
Should you wish to change the size, colour or style of your item, you shall be refunded for the amount of your order and you will go through the process of buying again in the size, colour or style you want. It is recommended that you send your items back using a trackable service.
About Wild Pair and its history
Founded in April 1994, Wild Pair opened its first store on Queen Street in Auckland, New Zealand. It is a privately owned and operated family business with a long history in fashion. Wild Pair is composed of the most promising and knowledgeable team of experts in the fashion and retail industry and carries a long line of sought-after brands.
Wild Pair operates 22 stores scattered around New Zealand and provides quality fashion apparel, shoes and accessories to customers in New Zealand, Australia and the United States through its online shop.