WILD LIFE Sydney promo codes for June 2021 | Passes from $80
Have a close encounter with Australia's iconic creatures for cheap by nabbing discounted tickets to WILD LIFE Sydney.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is the place to meet the Aussie Big Five in the big city. That's the koala, kangaroo, platypus, wombat and the saltwater croc.
Those aren't the only critters roaming around this joint. Solely dedicated to Australian animals, you'll discover everything from cassowaries and sugar gliders to frilled neck lizards and scrub pythons under this roof.
We've found great discounts and deals to keep costs down on your next visit.
WILD LIFE Sydney promo codes and discounts
WILD LIFE Sydney's coronavirus (COVID-19) policy
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is open with COVID-19 health and safety measures in place. Current opening hours are Thursdays to Mondays from 10am to 4pm. Bookings are essential as entries are timed to limit numbers.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo review
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is great for young families searching for a fun and educational activity. It's also not a bad option for a date.
What I love about this zoo is that it's all about Australian animals. There are kangaroos, koalas, platypus, Tasmanian devils and a massive saltwater crocodile. The keepers are super friendly and being a smaller zoo the kiddies won't get too tired by the end of it.
Stephanie went to WILD LIFE Sydney on 29 August 2020 as a guest of the zoo.
What I liked
- Location: Unlike other Sydney Zoos where you have to travel a fair way out, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is smack bang in the middle of the city.
- All Australian animals: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is one of the few zoos in Sydney that's dedicated to Australian native wildlife. Others are Featherdale Sydney Wildlife in Doonside and the Australian Reptile Park in Somersby which are less convenient to get to if you're staying in the CBD.
- Indoors: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is an indoor zoo which makes it ideal for rainy days.
- Family friendly: From its modest size to its ramps and minimal steps, parents with prams should have no issue getting around this zoo.
What I didn't like
- Size: While its size may work for tourists on a limited schedule and families with limited attention spans, those searching to spend a day at the zoo (literally) will be disappointed. The average time spent at WILD LIFE is one to two hours.
- Lack of interactivity: Due to COVID-19 keeper talks and some interactive exhibits such as the Crocodile Encounter were removed to maintain physical distancing. To get around this, talks were digitised. Under normal circumstances I'm sure the zoo would be buzzing but due to COVID-19 the lack of interactivity took something away from it.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert