For travellers, backpackers, adventure lovers and adrenalin seekers, Wild Earth has a wide range of products suitable for you.
A 100 percent Australian-owned outdoor adventure gear business, Wild Earth carries the world’s leading brands at competitive prices. Whether you’re looking for bags and backpacks, hiking gear, camping gear, tents, swags, sleeping bags, footwear, travel essentials, climbing needs, outerwear, GoPro accessories and cameras, or GPS devices and watches, Wild Earth may have something for you.
Visit Wild Earth’s online store and you’ll soon see that this is not just your typical general hiking and camping store but is fresh, exciting and an adventure in itself. You can also save on your purchases by using these active coupons.
Wild Earth promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
How do I use my Wild Earth promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes provided and select one. Clicking on the promo code will redirect you to the Wild Earth website. Wild Earth allows the use of promo codes only for non-sale items.
- Select the product you would like to purchase from Wild Earth. Adjust the quantity then click on ‘Buy Now’.
- The item you have chosen has been added to your cart and you have the option to continue shopping for more or proceed to checkout. If you are done adding items to your cart, click on ‘Checkout Now’.
- Enter the promo code in the ‘Apply Coupon/Promo Code To Order’ field and click ‘Apply Code’. A new order total will automatically be generated. You can pay your order by Paypal or fill out the form for all other payment options and then click on ‘Process Order’.
- After you have finalised payment, your purchase is complete.
Pros and cons of Wild Earth
- Secure shopping - Wild Earth is committed in using the latest technology and gives a guarantee that your personal information and payment details are respected and safe.
- Satisfaction guarantee - Wild earth accepts returns of items and is committed to providing refunds and exchanges.
- Expert outdoor staff - All Wild Earth staff love the outdoors, are highly trained in their jobs and have used the gear they sell.
- Discounts for multiple purchases - Postage and handling discounts are offered for multiple purchases, such as free shipping on orders over $99 for Australia-wide standard delivery.
- Loyalty program and after-purchase services - Your transaction with Wild Earth does not end after the payment of your order. You get expert technical advice from passionate outdoor staff, access to spare parts, warranty support and access to Wild Earth’s loyalty program.
- Limited coupon coverage - Discount coupons are only valid on regular priced items.
Shipping guide for Wild Earth
Wild Earth dispatches orders within 1-2 days from receipt of your payment. Orders to Australian destinations are shipped via Australia Post eParcel, express post delivery with extra charge, or any carrier that best suits your location. Larger items are shipped via Star Track Express, while all orders are trackable online.
Wild Earth offers free Australia-wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Combined postage discounts are available when you buy more than one item and are automatically applied upon checkout with multiple items. You should receive your parcel within 1-10 days for standard shipments and 1-3 days for express. International shipments are also available via Airmail and Express Post International.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Wild Earth
Wild Earth accepts an item in its new, unused and original condition for refund, exchange or store credit within 30 days from the date of order. Refunds will exclude shipping costs except in cases of Wild Earth’s error. All product/ticket swing tags and packaging must be returned with the goods in order for the goods to be restocked and resold. You must also retain proof of purchase from Wild Earth.
Before sending an item back, register your return by sending an email to Wild Earth and state the reason for the return. If you would like to make an exchange, you need to include the details of the new items you would like. For hygiene reasons, any underwear purchase is not subject to refund or exchange unless faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
Top picks from Wild Earth
About Wild Earth and its history
Founded by adventure enthusiasts Jimmy and Shannon Black more than 10 years ago, Wild Earth is 100 per cent Australian owned and has become Australia’s leading outdoor gear provider. Wild Earth staff are dedicated experts in the field and are always ready to provide the best customer experience for anyone who walks into the store or purchases online.
Wild Earth offers the best-quality products by bringing together the world’s best brands, including Sea to Summit, Thermarest, Scarpa and Vango to name a few.