Wiggle is a leading sports retailer offering exclusive cycling and tri-sport brands and products to Aussies. Get a discount on some of their top brands using a finder.com.au promo code.
Wiggle is the perfect shopping spot for sport enthusiasts and lovers of the great outdoors. With top brands such as dhb, Verenti and Felt Bikes on offer at competitive prices, you can find quality cycling and tri-sport equipment and save money using coupons and promotional codes offered on finder.com.au.
Whether you are shopping for a sports helmet, wetsuit, cycle bib or other sporting accessories and gear, Wiggle will have just what you need at a great price. With regular sales and promo codes available, you will also find great deals that will save you money.
Wiggle promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
How do I use my Wiggle promo code?
How do I use my Wiggle promo code?
- Select and copy the promo code you want to use from the top of this page and click on the link to be securely redirected to the Wiggle site.
- Once you've found an item you'd like to purchase add it to your cart following the prompts to customise it for size and colour.
- You will then be taken to your basket. Enter your promo code on this screen under ‘Promotional Code’ and then click ‘Add Code’.
- You can then continue to the checkout or keep browsing the store, adding more items to your basket. When you're ready to make your purchase, click on the 'Check Out' button and follow the prompts.
Top items from Wiggle
Pros and cons of Wiggle
- Wide range of products. At Wiggle, you can shop for all the top cycling and triathlon brands and accessories. You can also get almost any type of sporting equipment or accessory for running, swimming and cycling. With a wide collection of bikes, sports clothing, steering and wheel components, swimwear and headwear at great prices, you can find what you need to get ready for the outdoors.
- Free shipping. The retailer offers free shipping within Australia for orders above $82.00. Deliveries are fast and reliable, with courier deliveries reaching your home or provided address in about 5-10 working days.
- Customer service. Wiggle prides itself in putting the customer first and offering assistance with orders, returns and any other queries you might have.
- High delivery costs. Bike deliveries will set you back some $195.30 while frame deliveries cost around $83.70 within Australia.
Shipping guide for Wiggle
Wiggle offer fully traceable and fast international courier delivery to Australia and other international destinations from its stores in the UK. Deliveries are made via Parcelforce or Royal Mail Airmail, with orders being dispatched within a week of the purchase.
You also have the option of having your orders delivered to a home address, and you may qualify for free delivery depending on the size of your order. If you need your items shipped quickly, you can opt for a priority dispatch.
To qualify for free deliveries in Australia, you will require to spend a minimum of $81.84. and the delivery will take up to 10 working days. Courier shipping costs to Australia are $23.25 and deliveries are made within 4 working days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Wiggle
Wiggle has a flexible returns policy should you change your mind about a purchase, offering you up to 365 days to return the item as long as it is unused and in its original packaging.
Returns to Australia should be done by post and sent to the address provided below, with the original order number and your name. If you return an item because you change your mind you will incur a return charge of $15. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used for the purchase.
Incorrect or faulty items that are delivered can also be returned to the address below at no additional cost. You will simply need to visit the Wiggle site and contact customer service for assistance. You can also return bikes, frames and bulky items or even gifts to the address states on the Wiggle website.