Things to consider about the Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard
The Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard has plenty of benefits. For every purchase you make using the card, you will be rewarded with points, which are redeemable for a wide range of products and services including merchandise trade, travel, and various subscriptions. You will be offered 1 points for every $1 spent on your everyday purchases. Your reward points will never expire as long as you keep your card active.
The Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard has some essential insurance policies on offer that you can take advantage of:
- CardProtect. This enables you to access simple, low cost insurance to cover your monthly repayments if something happens that makes you incapable of performing your everyday activities. You will also be covered for other occurrences, such as moving house or having a baby.
- Complimentary international travel insurance. You will be automatically enrolled for this plan to cover you when travelling internationally. You’ll be covered for medical, trip interruptions, as well as other benefits.
- Interstate inconvenience insurance. This perk is offered to cover cardholders for flight interruptions, delayed luggage, misplaced products, and many other services.
- Transit accident insurance. This cover offers compensation to travellers in case of accidental death or injury while in transit.
- Lost luggage coverage. You will be compensated in case any of your purchased items are lost, stolen or damaged. Note that this cover is valid only for 90 days from the date of purchase of the item(s).
Features of the Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard
- Fees.You will be charged an annual fee of $159 p.a.
- Enhanced card security. The Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard makes use of a security chip, so you can shop with a peace of mind and increased confidence.
- Up to 55 interest free days. Within this interest-free time period, you can complete your balance and evade interest charges. This feature also enables you to spread your everyday expenses so that you can shop hassle-free.
- Exciting reward programs. You will be rewarded with 1 points for every $1 you spend using the Wide Bay Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
How to apply for the Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard
If the features of the Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard interest you, then click ‘Go to site’ to be safely redirected to start your application. It will take you about five minutes to complete filling the easy form.
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a sound credit rating
- Be earning a taxable income of $30,000 per year or more
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Provide the necessary documentation to support your stated income. For instance, your two most recent pay slips, your last issued Tax Assessment Notice and Rental Property Statements.
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be processed and approved before you receive communication regarding the status of your application.
The Wide Bay Rewards Mastercard rewards you with 1 points for every dollar you spend, and you will not be charged any joining fee. While the card offers lucrative benefits, make sure you compare your available options so you end up with the card that is right for you.Back to top