Why you need The Lion King collection by Sir John x Luminess Cosmetics
Image: Instagram user luminesscosmetics
To celebrate the latest release of The Lion King, a limited-edition makeup collection is here!
Calling all 90s kids! The Lion King is an iconic movie from any 90s kid's childhood. With the re-imagined film dropping in the next few months, it was no surprise that a dedicated makeup collection is following! We saw the same thing happen with the MAC x Aladdin collection and we were all obsessed. Now, Luminess Cosmetics has curated a fabulous eight-piece collection that you need in your life.
The Lion King collection by Sir John x Luminess is inspired by the children's movie and the colours chosen are curated from the African landscape. We are obsessed with the packaging as it depicts scenes and characters from the film in hand-painted designs. Sir John is a celebrity makeup artist (he works with Beyonce!) and has decided to work with Luminess Cosmetics to create pigmented and wearable makeup products to celebrate the new film.
When can you get your hands on it? The limited-edition The Lion King collection will be launching on 15 June. No confirmation as to when Aussie beauty fans will be able to get their hands on it, but you can shop the collection from Disney Store or from Luminess Cosmetics.
The eight-piece collection includes a range of products that can serve you a number of day and night makeup looks. The Lion King collection includes:
- The Kingdom sculpting palette – a six pan palette to sculpt a face of any skin tone.
- Can't Wait to be Queen eyeshadow palette – 12 shadows with bronze colours and statement pigments.
- Be Brave matte lipstick in the shade Pounce – peach nude.
- Be Brave matte lipstick in the shade Lion's Mane – bright red.
- Be Prepared liquid lipstick in the shade Romantic Atmosphere – deep red.
- Be Prepared liquid lipstick in the shade Troubled – pink nude.
- Legacy tinted lip balm.
- Circle of Life highlighter – champagne gold.
View this post on Instagram
- Best fashion sales of the week: THE ICONIC, Forever New and ASOS
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, General Pants and David Jones
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, Under Armour and THE ICONIC
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, SurfStitch and David Jones
- Where to buy affordable clothing in Australia