Where to watch the LG V30 launch online
LG is set to debut its latest flagship phone in Berlin, but you can watch the action unfold right here.
LG hasn't exactly been shy about the LG V30, its latest premium smartphone set to take the stage at IFA in Berlin this week. There have been plenty of revelations about its camera technology, the use of haptic feedback in its display and the suggestion that the signature V series secondary display may become some kind of floating bar instead.
Of course, only LG knows for sure what is actually going to be revealed at 9am (Berlin time) on 31 August 2017, which equates to 5pm AEST.
LG will live stream the entire event, and you can watch all the action as it unfolds right here through the player embedded above. We'll have full coverage of the event and an analysis of how the LG V30 compares, which you can catch up on once the event concludes.
Can't wait for the LG V30? Here's what you'll pay right now for the LG G6:
- Oppo’s Find X will cost $1,099 in Australia
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Note8 and Pixel 2 XL
- Alcatel 1C review: Excellent value for a budget handset
- Samsung users get early access to Fortnite’s Android Beta
- Optus offers free storage upgrades with its Samsung Galaxy Note9 pre-orders