Where to watch Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders
In 1989 two brothers brutally murdered their parents, this is their story.
Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders is an anthology series centered around the murder of the Menendez family by their own children. Two brothers murdered their parents in 1989 and the series sets about going into the truth behind the event. This includes the crime itself, the media reporting, the trail and then the shocking truth that eventually came out.
For where to watch Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders online in Australia look below for where to download the show.
This week's streaming deals
Two-week free trial with Foxtel Now from Foxtel Now
Watch the latest sports, drama and movies with two weeks of Foxtel Now free.View details
Browse Bigpond movies from Telstra Entertainment deals
Rent the latest TV and movies from Telstra's huge library.View details
30-day free trial of hayu from hayu
Take advantage of hayu's limited 30-day month trial and access thousands of hours of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea and so much more.View details
- Runaways: Should you tune in for the new Marvel show?
- The biggest new releases coming to Netflix, Stan, hayu and Foxtel this week
- Everything Sucks! Season 1 review: Young love hopes and 90s tropes spring eternal
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
- Where to stream gymnastics in Australia