Where to watch Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders
In 1989 two brothers brutally murdered their parents, this is their story.
Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders is an anthology series centered around the murder of the Menendez family by their own children. Two brothers murdered their parents in 1989 and the series sets about going into the truth behind the event. This includes the crime itself, the media reporting, the trail and then the shocking truth that eventually came out.
For where to watch Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders online in Australia look below for where to download the show.
This week's streaming deals
Click to gain instant and unlimited access to the latest shows on Foxtel Now from Foxtel Now
Catch up on The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Westworld and much more.View details
Already binged the new Queer Eye? Why not keep the reality TV rolling with hayu from hayu
Take advantage of hayu's limited 30-day month trial and access thousands of hours of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea and so much more.View details
Browse Bigpond movies from Telstra Entertainment deals
Rent the latest TV and movies from Telstra's huge library.View details
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year
- Where to watch Save Me online in Australia
- It’s going to be all right: Foxtel confirms Arrested Development Season 5 is coming later this month
- Where to watch Muppet Babies online in Australia
- Where to watch Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy animated series in Australia