Where to watch Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders
In 1989 two brothers brutally murdered their parents, this is their story.
Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders is an anthology series centered around the murder of the Menendez family by their own children. Two brothers murdered their parents in 1989 and the series sets about going into the truth behind the event. This includes the crime itself, the media reporting, the trail and then the shocking truth that eventually came out.
For where to watch Law and Order: True Crime: The Menendez Murders online in Australia look below for where to download the show.
This week's streaming deals
FREE TRIAL: 30 days of Prime Video's premium TV shows and movies for free from Amazon AU
Prime Video's free 30-day trial will give you instant access to thousands of premium TV shows and movies.View details
FREE TRIAL: 30-days of unlimited Desperate Housewives, Kardashians and more with hayu from hayu
Take advantage of hayu's limited 30-day month trial and access thousands of hours of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea and so much more.View details
Browse Bigpond movies from Telstra Entertainment deals
Rent the latest TV and movies from Telstra's huge library.View details
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious