Where to watch GLOW online in Australia
Netflix's Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling is the true story of strong women in colourful spandex who took the world of wrestling by storm during the 80s.
From the creator of Orange is the New Black comes G.L.O.W, the true story of women who entered the world of wrestling during the late 1980s. The series covers the creation of the cast and the challenges they have to overcome as they rise to fame and glory. Some famous faces feature in the cast as well, with Community’s Alison Brie, Nurse Jackie’s Betty Gilpin and comedian Mark Marion leading the cast.
If you are a fan of wrestling or of the 80s, then this is the show for you. Have a look below for where to watch Glow online.
Netflix has renewed the series for a second season but nothing more has been announced.
Looking for more TV?
Watch now latest episodes of the Total Divas with Foxtel Now from Foxtel Now
Binge on this E! hit series with Foxtel Now.View details
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year