How to catch up on the 75th Golden Globes 2018 in Australia
If you missed the first running of the 75th Golden Globes, hosted by NBC's "Late Night" star, Seth Meyers, there is still a way to get your celebrity fix.
While the awards show aired around midday AEDT on 8 January (5 pm PST on 7 January), you can still catch up if you've got a Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscription. You will be able to rewatch the show when it repeats at 7:30 pm AEDT this evening. Unfortunately, if you're not a subscriber, you are out of luck as the show will not be shown free-to-air in Australia.
If you're not already a Foxtel Now subscriber, you're in luck as Foxtel is currently offering a one-month free trial of the streaming service.
In the US, the Golden Globes were streamed on Hulu, a joint venture between Disney, Comcast (NBC's parent company), Time Warner and 21st Century Fox. With Disney picking up Fox's share of Hulu when the purchase is completed, there's speculation that the platform might roll out in Australia to take on Netflix and Stan.
There is also the option of trying to use a VPN for watching the stream, although, it's more likely that would have been of use during the live broadcast.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year