Where to buy the Shu Uemura x Pokemon collection
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
A Pikachu-themed highlighter anyone? See every single thing included in the Shu Uemura x Pokemon collection.
Calling all Pokemon fans! If you love beauty products and just so happen to play Pokemon Go, then you're in for a real treat. Global beauty brand, Shu Uemura, is collaborating with Pikachu and the rest of the family for a totally awesome collection. I never knew I needed a Pikachu-themed highlighter or eyelash curler... but now I certainly do!
Pokemon merchandise is all the rage right now. Just a few months back, Japanese fashion retailer Uniqlo collaborated with Pokemon to drop a range of fun and quirky t-shirts. The Shu Uemura x Pokemon collaboration will be dropping in two parts. Part one will be released on 1 November and part two will be available to purchase from 15 November.
You'll be able to purchase the collection from Shu Uemura online but we're sure it will reach other stockists too. Our favourite Shu Uemura retailers are David Jones and Adore Beauty. You can also check out online marketplaces like eBay and StrawberryNET, but you'll just have to make sure you are purchasing the real deal and not a fake.
What's included in the Shu Uemura x Pokemon collection?
- Catch 'Em All Pikachu Cleansing Oil Kit – set of four mini oils
- Catch 'Em All Pikachu Lip Kit – set of five mini lipsticks
- Pikachu Thunder Shock Eyeshadow Palette – 12 shades
- Rouge Unlimited Amplified Lipsticks – two shades
- Rouge Unlimited Amplified Matte Lipsticks – two shades
- Rouge Unlimited Lacquer Shine Lipsticks – two shades
- Pikachu Brick Blast Eyeshadow Palette – nine shades
- Pikachu Mythical Purple Eyeshadow palette – nine shades
- Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
- Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil
- Petal 55 Face Brush
- Pikachu Glow On – highlighter duo
- Reset – tint remover
- Lip conditioner
- Brush Set – four brushes and a bag
- Catch 'Em All makeup case
- Pikachu-themed lash curler
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
Keen for more beauty content? We are currently obsessed with Zoe Foster Blake's new skincare line for kids, so you should definitely check that out. Or, you can head on over to Morphe to grab round three of the Jeffree Star x Morphe collection. It just went on sale and we need it all!
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks
- THE OUTNET sale: Which designer brands gets 80% off?