The lowdown on where to buy festival-cool playsuits
Keep your LBD at the back of the closet and wear a fun, flirty and oh-so-easy-to-wear playsuit instead. We’ve got the best places online to buy your next one.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
As any fashion-girl will know, playsuits have been a style obsession for a few years now and they don’t seem to be disappearing anytime soon. Why? Playsuits are the perfect, easy-to-wear alternative to a dress. Plus they’re versatile enough that you can go from the beach to the bar with ease. The quintessential festival attire, playsuits are a little bit summer, a little bit boho and a whole lotta style.
There are loads of cool-girls stores out there with fresh, festival cool playsuits - but we have narrowed down the twelve best. y. Whether you are new to the style or a die-hard fan, we are sure that you’d be able to pick up one (or two or three) from our list.
1. Spell and the Gypsy Collective
Offering signature boho style clothing and handcrafted jewellery, Spell is a cult favorite for the lovers of all things bohemian and vintage.
- Wide range of clothing, accessories and homewares
- 100 days return policy for full priced items, 30 days for sale items
- Free worldwide delivery
Shop handpicked and carefully curated items from international and Australian brands with Princess Polly.
- Varied range of styles and competitive price point
- Gift cards are available
- Free express shipping for all orders above $50
Beginning Boutique offers a collection that is fun and fashion forward without the hefty price tag.
- New arrivals every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
- Website offers styling advice and healthy recipes
- Option to shop now and pay later with Afterpay
ASOS is an online retailer powerhouse, carrying over 850 iconic brands and the latest fashion pieces as seen on screen.
- Students get to enjoy 10% off all year round
- New products added twice daily
- ASOS premier members enjoy express shipping, free unlimited returns and early access to offers and deals
White Fox Boutique is one of the most Instagram-worthy shopping destinations, especially when it comes to party dresses, bikinis and activewear.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Afterpay is available
- Subscribe to the newsletter and receive a $10 voucher
On a budget? Showpo lets you shop the latest fashion and styles without breaking the bank.
- Extensive range of dresses for every occasion
- Easy to use website makes shopping a breeze
- Free express delivery to Australian addresses for all orders above $50
7. THE ICONIC
THE ICONIC has an amazing collection of brands that covers men and women fashion, shoes, gym wear and everything in between.
- Over 500 brands, including both local and international designers
- Free 30 days returns
- Need your clothes fast? Opt for the 3-4 hour delivery option
8. Mura Boutique
Mura is the place for easy-breezy dress and cute little tops. It's the ultimate store for warm-weather partying.
- Students enjoy 15% off all Mura products
- All Mura members enjoy exclusive promos and the latest fashion tips
- Buy now, wear now, pay later with Afterpay
9. Glue Store
Looking for the perfect mix of contemporary, classics, vintage pieces and season must-haves? Glue Store is the place to be.
- Wide range of women and men’s fashion, shoes and denim
- Members earn cash back rewards every time they make a purchase
- Option to shop online and pick up from your store of choice within 7 days of purchase
Topshop is the high-street antidote to expensive designer trends, offering up-to-date styles just weeks after they appear on the runways.
- Up to the minute, fast fashion styles.
- User-friendly website makes searching and shopping easy
- Student discount up to 10% all year round
12. Hunters and Gatherers Bazaar
Hunters and Gatherers handpick and curate its fashion pieces, accessories and interior design items from local and established global brands.
- Easy returns within 60 days of purchase
- All items are gift-wrapped for no extra charge
- All items leave the warehouse in under 24 hours
13. David Jones
High quality, designer brands and world-class customer service - that’s David Jones for you.
- Exceptional customer service - they even offer personal shopping
- Huge offering of branded clothing and accessories
- Earn points every time you shop with the David Jones loyalty program
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Spell and the Gypsy Collective: Free worldwide delivery
- Princess Polly: Free express shipping when you spend over $50
- Beginning Boutique: Free express shipping to Australian address for orders above $50
- ASOS: Free standard delivery when you spend above $40 and free express shipping on orders above $125
- Showpo: Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for all orders above $50
- THE ICONIC: Free next day delivery for all orders over $50
- Mura: Free shipping worldwide for all orders above $100
- Glue Store: Free standard delivery Australia-wide on orders over $75
- General Pants Co.: Free express delivery to Australian addresses for orders above $75
- Topshop: Free international standard delivery for all orders over £100
- Hunters and Gatherers Bazaar: Free delivery to Australia for all orders above $150
- David Jones: Free standard delivery when you spend $100 in a single transaction
How to style a playsuit for any occasion
Playsuits are totally versatile and there are many ways you can wear them. Here are our top styling tips and ways to wear playsuits.
- Playsuits are great if you love retro 70s style. To make sure you look like a boho-queen fresh out of Woodstock, add a belt with a detailed buckle and a pair of ankle boots.
- Depending on the dress code of your office, playsuits can be totally appropriate for work. Just throw a blazer over the top to give your outfit that little extra polish.
- A hat and sandals are all it takes to turn your playsuit into a beach-ready outfit. This is also a great look for daytime lunching or even a shopping trip with the girls.
- When opting for a playsuit on a night out, try choosing one in a block colour, it instantly makes your look more polished. Then simply add heels and you're good to go.
Top deals and discounts
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 56% off Apple iPhone Xs Max, 60% off Sketchers sneakers, huge Blu-ray movie clearance.
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser review
Your Sunday night facial is now complete with the launch of Sand & Sky's new Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser.
Jura E8 review
The new 2021 Jura E8 has an upgraded grinder, automatic milk cleaning feature and can make your favourite drinks using voice commands.
70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them
The latest layering trend is here and we’ve got the lowdown on where to shop it in Australia.
Best wine clubs and subscription services in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to find the best wine clubs and subscription services for Australian wine drinkers.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
The Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb offers a wide colour gamut and Thread compatibility, although it’s on the pricier side for a smart light bulb.
Best NAS drives in Australia
Upgrade your home storage with one of the best NAS devices available on store shelves here in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best booster seats in Australia
These are the 6 best booster seats you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert