Keep your LBD at the back of the closet and wear a fun, flirty and oh-so-easy-to-wear playsuit instead. We’ve got the best places online to buy your next one.
As any fashion-girl will know, playsuits have been a style obsession for a few years now and they don’t seem to be disappearing anytime soon. Why? Playsuits are the perfect, easy-to-wear alternative to a dress. Plus they’re versatile enough that you can go from the beach to the bar with ease. The quintessential festival attire, playsuits are a little bit summer, a little bit boho and a whole lotta style.
There are loads of cool-girls stores out there with fresh, festival cool playsuits - but we have narrowed down the twelve best. y. Whether you are new to the style or a die-hard fan, we are sure that you’d be able to pick up one (or two or three) from our list.
Offering signature boho style clothing and handcrafted jewellery, Spell is a cult favorite for the lovers of all things bohemian and vintage.
- Wide range of clothing, accessories and homewares
- 100 days return policy for full priced items, 30 days for sale items
- Free worldwide delivery
ASOS is an online retailer powerhouse, carrying over 850 iconic brands and the latest fashion pieces as seen on screen.
- Students get to enjoy 10% off all year round
- New products added twice daily
- ASOS premier members enjoy express shipping, free unlimited returns and early access to offers and deals
THE ICONIC has an amazing collection of brands that covers men and women fashion, shoes, gym wear and everything in between.
- Over 500 brands, including both local and international designers
- Free 100 days returns
- Need your clothes fast? Opt for the 3-4 hour delivery option
Mura is the place for easy-breezy dress and cute little tops. It's the ultimate store for warm-weather partying.
- Students enjoy 15% off all Mura products
- All Mura members enjoy exclusive promos and the latest fashion tips
- Buy now, wear now, pay later with Afterpay
Looking for the perfect mix of contemporary, classics, vintage pieces and season must-haves? Glue Store is the place to be.
- Wide range of women and men’s fashion, shoes and denim
- Members earn cash back rewards every time they make a purchase
- Option to shop online and pick up from your store of choice within 7 days of purchase
Topshop is the high-street antidote to expensive designer trends, offering up-to-date styles just weeks after they appear on the runways.
- Up to the minute, fast fashion styles.
- User-friendly website makes searching and shopping easy
- Student discount up to 10% all year round
Hunters and Gatherers Bazaar
Hunters and Gatherers handpick and curate its fashion pieces, accessories and interior design items from local and established global brands.
- Easy returns within 60 days of purchase
- All items are gift-wrapped for no extra charge
- All items leave the warehouse in under 24 hours
High quality, designer brands and world-class customer service - that’s David Jones for you.
- Exceptional customer service - they even offer personal shopping
- Huge offering of branded clothing and accessories
- Earn points every time you shop with the David Jones loyalty program
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Spell and the Gypsy Collective: Free worldwide delivery
- Princess Polly: Free express shipping when you spend over $50
- Beginning Boutique: Free express shipping to Australian address for orders above $50
- ASOS: Free standard delivery when you spend above $40 and free express shipping on orders above $125
- Showpo: Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for all orders above $50
- THE ICONIC: Free next day delivery for all orders over $50
- Mura: Free shipping worldwide for all orders above $100
- Glue Store: Free standard delivery Australia-wide on orders over $75
- General Pants: Free express delivery to Australian addresses for orders above $75
- TopShop: Free international standard delivery for all orders over £100
- Hunters and Gatherers Bazaar: Free delivery to Australia for all orders above $150
- David Jones: Free standard delivery when you spend $100 in a single transaction
How to style a playsuit for any occasion
Playsuits are totally versatile and there are many ways you can wear them. Here are our top styling tips and ways to wear playsuits.
- Playsuits are great if you love retro 70s style. To make sure you look like a boho-queen fresh out of Woodstock, add a belt with a detailed buckle and a pair of ankle boots.
- Depending on the dress code of your office, playsuits can be totally appropriate for work. Just throw a blazer over the top to give your outfit that little extra polish.
- A hat and sandals are all it takes to turn your playsuit into a beach-ready outfit. This is also a great look for daytime lunching or even a shopping trip with the girls.
- When opting for a playsuit on a night out, try choosing one in a block colour, it instantly makes your look more polished. Then simply add heels and you're good to go.
Top deals and discounts
2 for $20 and 3 for $30 mix and match basics
Get 2 for $20 and 3 for $30 mix and match basics at Supre. Conditions Apply
Show code & visit sitefu****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code