Where to buy the new Pat McGrath Skin Fetish foundation and complexion set
Looking for the ultimate runway glow? Pat McGrath is dropping the Sublime Perfection system – with 36 foundation shades!
When we think of Pat McGrath, vivid eyeshadow palettes and pigmented lipstick come to mind. For some time, die-hard fans of the beauty brand were patiently waiting for the complexion line to launch and the day is finally here! The skilled makeup artist and mogul is constantly showcasing her fabulous work on the faces of runway models (and they are always sporting a stunning glow). Now, you can get the glow at home with the Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection system. Complete with foundation, primer, setting powder and face brushes – get ready to put your best face forward with Pat McGrath.
Why is everyone freaking out? Pat McGrath has been creating the skin perfecting system for 30 years. She has actually been testing the range on the runway for a while now, so we just know it's going to be good.
Wondering when and where can you get your hands on it? Aussie makeup lovers went crazy last year when the beauty brand launched into Sephora. So of course, we recommend shopping at Sephora where you can also browse hundreds of other brands. Alternatively, you can also buy the Sublime Perfection system directly from Pat McGrath online when it launches on the 26 July.
What's in the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection system?
In the words of Pat McGrath, all you need to is "Primer. Perfect. Set." The complexion system includes:
- The Skin Fetish Foundation: This foundation has a 36-shade range, a satin finish and is sheer to medium coverage. It's buildable and weightless, giving you a fresh and youthful appearance. It's infused with diamond core technology which works to blur imperfections and bring light to the skin. The makeup mogul reportedly applies the foundation with her hands, as it feels like a moisturising serum. Pat McGrath covers five different shade families so all skin tones can use the foundation – light, light medium, medium, medium deep and deep.
- The Setting Powder: The velvet setting powder is infused with diamond core technology which works to give the skin radiance and blur any kind of imperfection. It's light and buildable, and will be available in five different shades.
- The Primer: The primer is infused with hyaluronic acid which provides ultimate hydration. It works to prevent water loss and leaves behind a smooth yet velvety finish on the skin.
- The Face Brushes: The system comes with two different face brushes to help you along the way.
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
- Princess Polly x Isabella Fiori 2019: Everything you need to know
- When you can get your hands on the Sofia Richie x Missguided collection 2019
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in Cloud White: Release date and official images
- Where to shop the iridescent update of Nike’s Air Max 97
- Vans x The Nightmare Before Christmas: When and where to shop the capsule