Where to buy all different types of face oil online in Australia
A good face oil can change your entire skincare routine for the better.
For a very long time, the idea of putting oil on your face was a big no-no. But today, face oils are one of the biggest trends in beauty and skincare. Richly-hydrating and skin-balancing, a face oil will change your whole beauty routine if you get the right one.
Keep on scrolling to see a list of beauty retailers that sell a bunch of different types of face oils online.
3. Cult Beauty
If you want access to the best global beauty brands, head straight on over to Cult Beauty.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get 10% off your first order
- 30-day returns policy
- Standard tracked shipping is free for orders over £40 GBP (approximately AUD$68)
Nourished Life stocks natural skincare, health and beauty products from the biggest brands in Australia and around the world.
- Sign up and earn loyalty points as you shop
- Free samples with every order
- Free shipping on orders over $50
Australia's leading health, beauty and wellbeing retailer has the best beauty buys at affordable prices.
- Free delivery on orders over $50
- Click and collect is available
- Join the Sister Club and receive news and exclusive rewards
10. The Body Shop
The Body Shop products are inspired by nature, ethically made and never tested on animals.
- Free shipping on all orders over $49
- Returns can be made either online or in-store
- Live chat is available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
Finding the best face oil for you
The true key to face oils is finding the one that works for you. Different oils have different properties and work in different ways. It's a good idea to speak to a skin therapist or dermatologist if you're unsure about what to try. For now, here's a list of some of the most popular oils you can buy and what they do.
- Jojoba oil - Closely resembles oil naturally occurring in our skin, helps to control oil production.
- Argan oil - Intensely hydrating and rich in vitamin A and E.
- Rosehip oil - Rich in types of vitamin A which repairs ageing and sun spots.
- Macadamia oil - Medium weight oil that is chemically similar to our naturally occurring oils so it's very balancing.
- Grapeseed oil - Packed with beta-carotene and vitamins D, C and E, it's used as the base of many skincare products.
- Almond oil - Rich in vitamin E and omegas, great for overall hydration.
- Calendula oil - Very high in flavonoid anti-oxidants which fight ageing.
Or, you can head on over and see our round-up of the best face oils on the market right now.
What you need to know about face oils
One of the key reasons that face oils are so good for your skin is that they have a smaller molecular structure compared with other emollients. As a result, they can move deeper into the skin rather than just sitting on top like other moisturisers with bigger molecules might.
Oils hydrate and nourish on a deeper level. Also, many face oils are packed with anti-oxidants which fight the free radicals that cause our skin to age and wrinkle. They can also contain loads of vitamins like skin-clearing vitamin A and pigmentation-correcting vitamin C.
If you've got oily skin, you're probably still not convinced, but let me tell you, face oil can be great for oily skin too. Oily and congested skin problems can sometimes be caused by a lack of oil. If you're using a harsh cleanser or another product that is stripping all the oil from your skin, then skin goes into overdrive, producing more oil to compensate.
This problem can be easily balanced out by a face oil. Returning moisture and hydration deep into the skin can stop the skin from overproducing oil.
Main image: Getty Images
Even more shopping deals
Ask an Expert