What’s in the new MAC Electric Wonder collection?
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
With packaging that is totally Instagram-worthy, the new MAC Electric Wonder collection is set to impress.
MAC is back with another new makeup collection and we are already obsessed. Meet the Electric Wonder collection, where you can choose from using as many nude shades as humanly possible. And what's better, the packaging is one of the prettiest we have seen from the beauty brand in a long time. All the products are covered in a beautiful marble design of soft pink, white and gold that are sure to look super cute on your dresser or bathroom counter. It's a good excuse to buy something (or everything) from the Electric Wonder collection.
In the last few weeks, MAC dropped exclusive pictures of the Aladdin-inspired collection and the new Rose Gilded palette. So it's safe to say, we have been pretty impressed by the beauty brand lately. MAC is well known for creating collections with fabulous packaging and top-performing makeup to match. We cannot wait to get our hands on the Electric Wonder collection!
What's in the Electric Wonder collection?
If you love nude shades, then this one is for you. The range is heavily inspired by classic nudes in warm and cool tones, so the Electric Wonder collection can work for everyone. And what's better, there are so many products to choose from.
- A range of lipsticks in the shades: Feelin' Sedimental, The Naturalist, Let's Mesa Around, Life in Sepia, Natural Born Leader.
- A range of lip-glasses in the colours: Marble Faun, Nature Freak, Coral of the Wild, Rock Starz, Make Me Mercurial.
- Two eyeshadow palettes: one is called Natural Vice and the other is Desert Lightning.
- Ignite Wonder Face palette.
- Next 2 Nothing Bronzing powder in Canyon Dreamin' and Sun-Soaked Strip.
- Iridescent highlighting powders in Serenity Seeker and Into Eternity.
- And two brushes: a large face brush and an eye blending brush.
View this post on Instagram
When can you get your hands on it?
The MAC Electric Wonder collection is first being launched in the UK and Ireland on 4 April. At this stage, there is no set release date for Australia. But, we don't expect MAC will take too long launching this gorgeous collection into MAC stores around the world.
Our favourite places to shop MAC Cosmetics:
- 9 brands donating to a good cause this International Women’s Day
- 10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires
- The PrettyLittleThing x Becky G collection just dropped and my wallet is shaking.
- Deal alert: Shop a massive 40% off at THE ICONIC
- Get your designer fashion fix with up to 80% off at THE OUTNET