What we know about the MAC Cosmetics x Disney’s Aladdin collaboration
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
Your first look at the latest collaboration from MAC Cosmetics will have you on a Disney classics movie marathon.
MAC Cosmetics is launching a makeup collection inspired by Disney's Aladdin. The live-action film is hitting cinemas in May so we cannot wait to watch the film and play with all the new makeup. When the live-action remake of Disney's Cinderella hit cinemas, MAC released a full collection including lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeshadows, highlighter, mascara and brushes too. So, the Aladdin x MAC collaboration makes total sense. And the best news? The collection is huge! From what we can see, the MAC X Aladdin collection covers all your bases from eyeshadow to bronzer. Good news for everyone dying to see the pictures of what this collection is going to look like - we've got the pictures of all the new products. Scroll through below to see them all.
What's in the MAC x Aladdin collection?
- Princess Jasmine eyeshadow palette - mix of cool toned shadows
- Your Wish Is My Command - golden brown matte bronzer
- Always One Jump Ahead - gold frost shimmer highlight
- Wish Crystal glaze gloss
- Friend Like Me - amplified pale mauve nude lipstick
- Princess Incognito - matte rose nude
- Whole New World - velvet matte bright pink lipstick
- Rajah - matte berry lipstick
- Diamond In The Rough - gold lip glass
- Jewels On Jewels - rose lip glass
- Magic Carpet Ride - pearl lip glass
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
All the packaging is a classic metallic gold and everything looks so royal and luxurious. The purple detailing seems to be inspired by the famous magic carpet from the film and the blue feather detailing appears to be inspired by Jasmine's famous blue outfit from the original Disney movie. It's so beautiful that it just makes us want to hop on our very own magical carpet and discover a whole new world too!
MAC Cosmetics has been dropping some truly fabulous collections this year. The 2019 Lunar New Year was celebrated in total style with MAC's coveted collection, and we were obsessed with the packaging. Next up was the ultimate glow product that we never knew we needed, the MAC Hyper Real Glow collection.
When and where can you shop the Aladdin collection?
When can you get your hands on it? The full Aladdin-inspired collection will be available from 16 May but it may take a week or two to reach Australian stores.
Where to buy MAC Cosmetics?
- 10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks