Exactly what to wear to Splendour in the Grass 2021
Here's your on-trend guide of what to wear to Splendour in the Grass 2021.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Take a scroll through your Instagram feed in the days surrounding Australia's most popular music festival and chances are you'll be flooded with a barrage of envy-inducing snaps from every street-style star, IT-girl and blogger in attendance. You see, the festival culture of today has shifted significantly. Gone are the days of wear whatever because the music is the main thing, now it's as much a fashion show as it is a music event.
You and your girl gang need to look a solid 10/10, and with Splendour in the Grass just around the corner, time is tickin' to get your festival outfits in order. Here's a roundup of festival outfit essentials to keep you looking Instagram-worthy (ensuring mass likes) and the retailers you can rely on for last minute clothing prep.
- Splendour in the Grass 2021 outfit guide -
Here are our top picks to wear, whatever your style may be.
Channel your inner free-spirited metallic flash tattoos and floating dresses.
Therapy - Gibson Boots In Tan
Melodic layered coin necklace
Clifton maxi dress
Leather, metal, mesh! Go glam or go home. It's a festival so wear what you've always wanted to wear!
Fuego Mesh Dress Black
Koi Footwear Altar Studded Strap Boots Black
9.0 Swim Cabana Bikini Top Matte Nude
That seventies style
Fringing, flares and flower crowns are a must-have for this festival trend.
Beyond Her Carmen Stretch Flares Black
Frankie oval sunglasses
Zig Zag Multi Coloured Tie Front Top
A classic band tee, denim cut offs and a leather jacket. Bandana mandatory.
1460 8-Eye Boots - Unisex
Crypt Band Tee by Thrills
Outfit emergency? No problems.
These local retailers will be your go-to in the lead up to Splendour in the Grass.
- THE ICONIC - In Sydney? Check out with 3 hour delivery. In Brisbane or Melbourne? You can order before 10:30am and have it arrive tonight, or before 2pm for it to arrive tomorrow. See the website for more information.
- General Pants Co. - Orders placed before 2pm will arrive the following day with express shipping. Free on orders above $50 or $10 for orders below.
- Glue Store - Flat rate of $14.95 to receive same-day delivery, when you order before 12pm. Only applies to Sydney metro.
- Showpo - Orders placed before 1pm will arrive the same day, within 4 hours. See the website for more information.
- Beginning Boutique - When you spend over $75, receive same-day express delivery for free. Or, you can pay $8.95 if you spend under the required amount.
Where to shop the trend based on your budget:
Major players in the game of festival dressing, General Pants are known for dreamy denim, crochet tops and printed tees.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $50
- Returns online or in-store
- Afterpay is available
Fall in love with Zimmermann prints, Chloé's stunning collection of sandals and luxurious knits by Jac + Jack.
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Same day delivery to Sydney metro area
- Free Click & Collect at any store
- Returns in-store or via post
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- 15 Y2K fashion trends that are making a comeback
- Grab your wallets: Here are 25 graphic knit jumpers from $25
- 7 ways to wear denim to get the most out of your jeans
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
Looking to save on festival wear? Here are the coupons you need:
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert