Here are deals we’re expecting this year at Black Friday 2017
Based on the best deals from last year, here are the sales and discounts we're expecting from Black Friday 2017.
Black Friday is easily one of the biggest shopping events of the year - if not THE biggest. Everything is on sale. From homewares to whitegoods to clothes to gaming consoles. It's the one day when you can pick up discounts on just about anything. So, it's a good time to start planning exactly how you're going to best take advantage of these sales.
Perhaps you'll use these sales to save on your Christmas shopping? Or perhaps you'll use the Black Friday sales to update the pieces in your home. Whatever it is that you need and want, creating a plan of attack for the sales is essential to avoiding disappointment. But how can you start planning what to buy and where without knowing which stores will be involved in Black Friday?
Well, here at finder.com.au we look back at the sale from last year. Exploring the list of participating retailers from the previous year and then looking at the discounts they offered is a very good indicator of what we're likely to see this year on Black Friday.
Scroll down to see some of the top deals from Black Friday 2016 by category. We're likely to see some very similar discounts this year too. Or head to the Black Friday sales page 2017 to see currently available deals - you can sign up to our email to be notified when Black Friday starts.
Department store & travel
- Myer - The Super Cyber Sale - 30% off clothing accessories and footwear. 50% off sheets and sheet sets. 30% off lingerie. 45% off Dyson vacuums. And more
- Amazon Australia - Black Friday deals week. Deals sitewide.
- Catch.com.au - Black Friday offers all day
- Contiki - 30% off selected tours
- Net-a-Porter - Up to 50% off sale
- Sunday Somewhere - Up to 50% off storewide
- Peter Alexander - 50% off selected styles
- Missguided - 50% off storewide
- Surfstitch - 30% off top picks
- THE ICONIC - 30% off Black Friday sale picks
- Cotton On - 40% off everything storewide
- Marks & Spencer - 50% off selected lines
- SSENSE - Up to 50% off designer brands
- Hallenstein Brothers - Up to 60% off sale
- Vaniday - Up to 50% off all beauty bookings and treatments
- Sephora - 20% off storewide
Home & electronics
- Microsoft Store - Up to 50% off selected Xbox One accessories
- Zanui - Spend $500 and save $100
- Dell - Laptops up to $500 cash off
- Lenovo - Up to 45% off PCs
- Koala Mattress - $150 off any mattress
- The Apple Store - A $35 gift card with the purchase of Apple TV, iPhone SE and more
- Naked Wines - Buy six bottles get $100 voucher
- Rebel Sport - $173 off the Garmin smart watch and $30 off Fitbit sport watches
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office
- Baby thermometer buying guide: How to choose the best thermometer for your family