Let us help you splash the cash you got back on your trusty tax return - like a pro.
End of Financial Year signals the beginning of SALE SEASON. All caps necessary. It's the glorious time of year when we can dose up on the good stuff and go nuts buying every single thing from our online wish lists. You know, the stuff we've been accumulating and definitely need.
Nabbing last season's Chloe IT-bag or a pair of Isabel Marant sandals just got easy. Even better, it's the time to invest in new season arrivals before everyone else does. Here's our edit of the best bargains from our favourite retailers. Happy shopping!
If you want to know how much your tax return will be, you can use our handy table that estimates your return based on income.
Go on a spree with these top picks under $100
Shop up a storm with these popular picks from THE ICONIC, Missguided, PrettyLittleThing and Boohoo. All of them are under $100 so you can afford to buy a few.
Splurge on one of these designer gems
If you're more of a cost per wear kind of person, check out these pretty designer picks. You might spend your whole tax return on one or two pieces but you'll keep them forever.
You might also like
Here are the best EOFY sales.
- Your eyes should be on Amazon’s launch – and its fashion shoots
- An exclusive Calvin Klein and Amazon holiday collection is coming
- Swimwear star She Made Me is launching a Ready-to-Wear line
- Best sales of the week: THE ICONIC, ASOS and Glue
- Alexa Chung designed a new bag and it’s not what you’ll expect!