Enjoy 1 in 3 Uber rides free, up to $250, until 31 August 2018 and earn points as you spend with the Westpac Altitude credit card.
No longer offered in the market
The Westpac Altitude credit card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Westpac credit cards here.
The Westpac Altitude credit card allows cardholders to reward their spending with their choice of two rewards programs: Westpac Altitude Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer. In addition to reward points, new cardholders will receive every third Uber ride free, $20 maximum per ride, up to $250.
Benefits of the Westpac Altitude credit card
- Uber offer. Receive every 1 in 3 Uber rides free, up to $250 until 31 August 2018. Maximum amount per ride is $20.
- Rewards program. Westpac Altitude cardholders can opt to earn either Altitude Rewards or Qantas Points as they spend. If you choose Altitude Rewards, you can earn 2 points per dollar spent with the American Express card and 1 point per dollar spent with your Visa card, up to 5,000 points per statement period. Meanwhile, Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on Amex and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent with the Visa, up to 2,500 points per statement period. You can also earn 1 bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on select Qantas products and services.
- Samsung Pay. You can link your card with Samsung Pay to make contactless payments at the checkout with your Samsung device.
Features of the Westpac Altitude credit card
Your Altitude Points never expire, so save up your points for that special trip or anything else you want.
- Annual fee. This credit card attracts an annual fee of $100.
- Purchase rate. This card has a purchase rate of 20.24% p.a.
- Cash advance rate and fee. If you use the card for cash advances, such as ATM withdrawals, you'll be charged a cash advance fee of 2% of the value of the transaction or a minimum charge of $2.50 and the amount will attract a 20.74% p.a. cash advance interest rate.
- Credit card protection. Credit Card Repayment Protection is an optional extra available to Westpac Altitude credit cardholders.
- Additional cardholder. Get 1 additional cardholder for $0 p.a.