Curious about how the new Weight Watchers program can help you achieve your healthy body goals? Read on for more information and use these promo codes for a discount when you sign up.
Weight Watchers has revamped its points program to help subscribers achieve their goals in a personalised, holistic way.
The program takes into consideration your age, current weight and your lifestyle to design an eating and exercise program that’s right for you.
Weight Watchers promo codes and deals:
What plans are available from Weight Watchers?
|Online Coaching||Group Coaching||1 on 1 Coaching|
|Price from||$5.97 per week||$13.42 per week||$22.27 per week|
Weight Watchers information:
- Free to join. There are no registration fees. You just need to pay the monthly access fee for your subscription.
- Free Fitbit Flex™. Get a free Fitbit Flex™ and a free month when you sign up for a 12-month subscription.
- Sync your devices and easily keep on track. Sync your fitness devices and fitness apps, and share your data to keep on track throughout the day.
- 24/7 access to helpful tips and motivation. Recipes, fitness tips and wellness advice are on hand 24/7 to keep you motivated.
- Upload your own recipes and include them in your daily points budget. Use the Smartpoints™ system to upload your own recipes and meals for an honest look at your daily intake.
- Prepaid subscription are not refundable. If you would like to cancel, your subscription will stay active until the end of your prepaid subscription period.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Weight Watchers delivery and program access work?
When you sign up for a Weight Watchers subscription, you will get instant access to the resources according to your subscription level. You will be able to download the Fitpoints™ and Smartpoints™ trackers, view subscription-only resources and connect with your online coach and the Weight Watchers community.
What forms of payment does Weight Watchers accept?
- American Express
What is the cancellation policy?
Weight Watchers subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and will remain active until the end of the paid subscription period. This includes prepaid subscriptions (3 months, 6 months or 12 months) which are generally not refundable if cancelled partway through the subscription.
Celebrities and Weight Watchers
It seems that Weight Watchers has quite the solid reputation - in Hollywood and around the world. We've heard that the health program boasts a fair amount of famous faces as members. According to POPSUGAR Weight Watchers has helped numerous celebrities lose weight - including A-listers such as Jennifer Hudson, Tina Fey and Jessica Simpson.
Weight Watchers instagram
For colourful food porn, health inspiration from members and general up-lifting motivation, follow Weight Watchers on instagram. With the slogan "Inspiring and guiding healthier choices that transform lives", we can't think of a reason not to follow. Weight Watchers also have the #wwtakeover (Weight Watchers takeover) where a member gets the chance to takeover the Weight Watchers instagram for a few days - in order to share their journey.