Keeping track of the number of calories you consume with each meal can be difficult. If you're keen to get results fast, try one of the meal delivery services below. They each cater to Aussies who want to change their relationship with food and can save you money while doing it as well.
YouFoodz offers calorie-controlled and fresh, ready-made meals as well as snacks. ProductReview has crowned it Australia's Best Food Delivery service for 2020. YouFoodz delivers to more than 3,000 locations across the country and delivery is generally free to most places.
- Available in: Australia wide
- Special dietary requirements: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, No eggs, Nut-free, Vegetarian
My Muscle Chef
My Muscle Chef has been delivering freshly prepared meals made with local ingredients to Australians since 2013. From curries to vegetable bakes, there's enough variety to keep you satisfied. Choose from My Muscle Chef's various goal-based meal plans including muscle gain, performance and calorie control.
- First-time customer offer: Use WELCOME20 $20 off your order.
- Available in: Sydney, Sydney Metro, Brisbane Metro, ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, SA, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Adelaide Metro, Melbourne Metro, Perth Metro, Victorian Metro, Sunshine Coast
- Special dietary requirements: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Keto, Low carb, No eggs, No seafood, Nut-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, High calorie
Lite n' Easy
Lite n' Easy prides itself in understanding how important it is for you to see results when you kick off your weight loss journey. Answer a few of its online questions to help the team set you up with the right meal plan. You could also sign up to its two-week jump start program which combines meal plans with intermittent fasting.
- Available in: ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, SA
- Special dietary requirements: Vegetarian
Dietlicious boasts a decade of experience in bringing Australians gourmet food straight to their doors. You can build your own meal plan, choose between an 800-, 1,200- or 1,500-calorie menu or other weight loss programs such as Dietlicious' three-day cleanse.
- Available in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra
- Special dietary requirements: Capsicum free, Coriander free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Latest deals for weight loss meal kits
What should I consider when choosing my meals if I want to lose weight?
It's important to take into account how active you are during the week and what your weight loss goal is before deciding how many calories you can consume to stay in a caloric deficit. Lite n' Easy helps you out with this through a quick online questionnaire.
Do any companies offer meal kits that help me stick to a 1,200 calorie diet?
Yes. Dietlicious and Lite n' Easy cater to a 1,200 calorie goal.
Which meal delivery service is considered to be the healthiest?
All of the services we have mentioned offer nutritious food, made fresh with locally sourced ingredients where possible.