Check out the latest Webjet coupons and deals below to get the best price on your next trip.
Webjet is one of the leading online travel agencies available in Australia. The booking agency allows customers to get the best deals when it comes to flights, hotels, car hire and travel insurance. Unlike most booking agencies that specialise in flights and accommodations only, Webjet has cast its net wider with its services to offer customers all inclusive services with their travel needs.
Webjet wants customers to enjoy great value and they have great deals. You can access car hire deals, discounted travel insurance and holiday packages with the booking site. This booking agency is proudly Australian and they have been in business more than 17 years.
Latest Webjet coupons:
|$100 off tours and holiday packages||Get extra $100 off on your first purchase, just enter the code when you check out. Valid on select dates and destinations. T&C's apply.||
Show code WE****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|8-night luxury Thailand package from $699||Valid for travel on select dates until 31 October 2019. Includes accommodation, breakfasts, transfers and more. T&C's apply.||
Bestselling Webjet Destinations
About Webjet and its history
Webjet is not your average online booking agency. Unlike many booking agencies that specialise in one niche, Webjet offers a host of solutions with bookings for hotels, flights, travel insurance, and car hire as well. In other words, they can help you plan for all you will need during your travels. The site is dedicated to helping you get the best possible deals and not only do they allow you to compare rates, you can also access their specials, coupon codes and flybuys for discount.
With Webjet, you can access local and international airlines and accommodations depending on your travel destination. So why not see where they can take you today?
Pros and cons of Webjet
- Flight comparisons: The site has listings from leading carriers and you can compare rates with ease from airlines such as British Airways, United Airwards, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia and others.
- Great holiday packages: There are fantastic holiday packages for all types of vacationers. Whether you are looking for a budget or luxury holiday, Webjet will help you make a good booking.
- Safe transactions: All transactions undertaken using Webjet are safe and secure.
- Major savings: If you are looking for savings, Webjet has got you covered with their specials. Compare the cheapest rates in the site and use your flybuys points and coupon codes to save.
- 24/7 customer support: You can access customer service when you need it without having to wait for official working hours. The customer support team can be contacted through live chat or email.
- Fees: It’s difficult to understand the exact fees because the booking site includes flight fees with their booking fee.
Booking guide for Webjet specials
Webjet makes it easy for you to make your booking. Begin by selecting your trip, destination, travel dates and the number of passengers, then search. You will receive a list of flights or hotels available. Compare them to get the best rates. You can also select 'cheapest hotels' or 'airfares only'. Click on your booking details to confirm, then select any extras you might require. If you were booking a flight, the extras would be travel insurance, hotels, and car hire.
Log in to your account or proceed as a guest user. Provide payment and billing information as required. You will receive confirmation upon successful booking. Print out the voucher which will have details of your booking and check-in.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Webjet specials
Webjet offers a wide range of services and you are free to cancel and change your booking. However, there are rates and fees that will apply with changes to your booking. If, for example, you cancel your flight booking, you will be charged a cancellation booking fee. This amount will differ depending on the type of flight, whether domestic or international. Note that some tickets are non-refundable, so make sure that you read through all the terms when you make your booking.
You can also cancel your car or hotel booking. For more information on the fees applicable with these cancellations and refund requests get in touch with customer care.