Cover unlimited trips in a 12-month period with WebJet Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance provides policyholders with comprehensive travel insurance, year round. Annual multi-tip travel insurance offers a policyholders a mahoosive amount of benefits and is a cost effective and efficient way for frequent flyers to protect themselves.
Receive quote for Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Travel Cover
Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance covers policyholders for all of the essentials, while making the policy affordable for you to keep all year round. With your annual multi-trip policy you can remain covered for unlimited journeys in a 12 month period. The maximum length of an eligible leisure trip is 37 days and the maximum eligible period of a business trip is 90 days. Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Insurance covers:
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits. If your journey is cancelled or shortened because of circumstances beyond your control, Webjet Travel Insurance will pay for cancellation fees and prepaid deposits you have made on travel and accommodation bookings. This includes travel agent fees, and the reimbursement of frequent flyer reward points.
- Overseas emergency medical assistance. Includes cover for access to a medical adviser for emergency medical treatment, sending messages to update family or your employer back home, unlimited reasonable expenses for emergency hospitalisation, organising your medical transfer or evacuation, and funeral expenses if required.
- Overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses. Reimbursement for unlimited reasonable hospital expenses incurred before your return to Australia in the event of illness or injury. Includes cover for emergency dental work up to $1,000 on normally sound teeth.
- Additional expenses. If you are unable to travel because of illness or injury, Webjet Travel Insurance can reimburse you for additional accommodation and travel expenses. This feature also provides cover for additional expenses if your travelling companion is ill or injured. Reasonable accommodation and travel expenses for a travelling companion or relative are also covered, so they can stay near you and escort you.
- Luggage and personal effects without depreciation. If your luggage or personal items are lost, stolen or damaged, your travel insurance will pay the repair or replacement costs without deducting any depreciation costs of the items. Your insurance will not pay more than the original value of the items. This feature includes $3,000 cover for personal computers, video recorders or cameras, $1,000 for mobile phones and $750 for all other items.
- Rental vehicle excess. If you are liable for the loss of or damage to a rental vehicle, your travel insurance can pay the excess amount, or pay for the repairs, whichever is less. You can also be covered with a $500 benefit to return the rental vehicle to the depot if you are certified as medically unfit to do so.
- Service provider insolvency. Your travel insurance can reimburse you for the value of unused travel, transport and accommodation arrangements which cannot be refunded after the insolvency of your travel services provider. You are also covered for the reasonable costs to reschedule your journey, to a value not greater than the cancellation fees or lost deposits you would have incurred.
In some cases you will not be eligible to make a claim on your Webjet Travel Insurance because of the policy exclusions. For example, general exclusions include:
- you are not able to make a claim for something of which you were aware may lead to a claim situation, at the time of application
- you cannot claim for a loss which you can recover from another source such as worker’s compensation or government funds
- a claim cannot be made if you made mistakes or omissions in your bookings or visa arrangements
- you cannot claim for something which is the result of an illegal act
- you cannot claim for something which is the result of riding or being a passenger on a motorcycle, moped or scooter, if the driver of the vehicle does not have an Australian motorcycle license
- you are not eligible for a claim which arises from travelling to a country where an Australian Government travel warning has been issued
- you cannot claim for pre existing medical conditions not stated on your policy
- you cannot claim for circumstances arising from pregnancy unless you are classified as an uncomplicated pregnancy, less than 23 weeks along, and having a single child.
If you are faced with a medical emergency, loss, theft or other incident, and you’re still not sure whether you are eligible to make a claim, you can call the Allianz Global Assistance team for help and advice. You do not want to be in the situation of needing help, and wondering whether you are eligible to ask for it. Instead, the Allianz Global Assistance line can offer you medical and insurance advice, and advise you on whether to proceed with a claim. Your insurer can then make the necessary contacts and arrangements for benefits to be paid, or repatriation to be commenced.Back to top
To apply for the Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance, you must be an Australian resident aged 75 years or under. You must also be purchasing your policy before you leave on your trip, and your journey must begin and end in Australia.
The travel insurance application with Webjet is fast and simple, and you even have a 14 day cooling off period to explore your policy further, and change your mind and cancel the policy without obligation.Back to top
Your Allianz Global Assistance team is there for you in a time of distress while you’re travelling, and they are also there to see the situation through to the end, with a successful claim resolution for everyone involved. To complete a claim on your Webjet Annual Multi-Trip Policy, you simply need to call the Allianz Global Assistance line, and they will process everything for you right there.
If additional information or documentation is required and the claim can’t be completed over the phone, you need to forward all relevant medical reports, police reports, valuations and receipts to your insurer as soon as possible. Make sure you have copies of all paperwork, and get all information and records of events in writing. Your claim will then be processed in 10 business days.
Insurance is not the most exciting part of travelling, and if you have the opportunity to travel frequently, even the thrill of takeoff can wear thin. However, as a regular traveller you know that even the most ordinary trips can be made extraordinarily special by a few perfect moments, so make sure that you avoid the common travel mishaps you see around you every day with the constant cover of annual travel insurance.Back to top