Your dream holiday is just a few clicks away.
There’s a lot of planning that goes into a holiday. We spend weeks, or even months, searching for hotels and flights, and working out how to have the best holiday. But with sites like Webjet, those months can turn into mere minutes, and you can be sure that you’ve made an informed decision. Now, Webjet has improved on its service by letting you use rewards points to redeem for travel, and offering you more ways to pay. Take a look at the benefits offered by the service, and what additional benefits you might receive if you choose to pay with American Express.
Current deals and coupons for Webjet
Top picks from Webjet
Features and benefits of Webjet
- Pay with AMEX Membership Rewards points. Webjet also lets you pay for all or part of your booking using your AMEX Membership Rewards points. To find out more about this, read below.
- Flight comparison and booking. Webjet’s core service is flight comparison, and it also lets you book your flights directly through the website. If you have any problems with your booking you can contact Webjet directly.
- Online check-in. As you book your flights directly through Webjet, they also have a dedicated ‘check-in’ area that allows you to check in to your flight prior to your arrival at the airport.
- Packages and deals. Webjet deals with a range of travel service providers and products, and as such can offer package deals that might save you money.
- Pay with flybuys points. Webjet lets you search for flights and book them using your flybuys points.
What is AMEX Membership Rewards?
Membership Rewards is a customer loyalty program offered for American Express cardholders. If you have an American Express card you are automatically enrolled in the program. Points are accrued in relation to how much you spend, while points can be redeemed for a variety of travel and shopping rewards, including Webjet.
American Express credit card comparison
Membership rewards points
The more you spend on your American Express card, the more points you will accrue. You have a choice of how to use your points, but if you decide to use them for Webjet rewards, here’s how many points you need to save for $100 worth of travel-purchases on the site:
- 10,000 Membership Rewards points
- 15,000 David Jones American Express points
- 12,000 American Express Business Ascent Points.
If you don’t have enough points to complete your desired purchase, you have the option of using the points you have and then paying the rest with your card.
Pros and cons of using Webjet
- Webjet lets you compare a wide range of travel providers and products, helping you to make a better informed decision
- They offer 24/7 customer support
- You have a choice of payment options, including paying with Membership Rewards.
- Webjet includes their booking fees in the total flight costs, so it’s difficult to see how much of a fee you’re paying.
Webjet is an online travel-comparison site that allows you to search, compare and book flights, hotels and holiday packages. They allow you to compare domestic flights on Virgin Australia, Qantas, Tigerair, Jetstar, Rex, and others. They also let you book with international carriers, including Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, United Airlines, and many more. As well as flights, you can compare travel insurance, car hire and accommodation.