WP Engine web hosting
WP Engine offers WordPress hosting solutions for individuals and businesses looking to create or expand their online footprint.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
About WP Engine
Web host WP Engine allows users to design and scale websites in accordance with their needs. Focusing solely on WordPress hosting, WP Engine provides users with a range of plans tailored specifically to the WordPress content management system (CMS). With WP Engine, you can build and customise your site, choose from over 40,000 WordPress plugins and access 24/7 tech support.
WP Engine pricing and plan options
- Check out our guide to WordPress hosting to learn more about the benefits of hosting your site with WordPress.
What do WP Engine plans offer?
- Designed for personal blogs and small websites
- Automated SSL certificates
- 24/7 chat support
- Global content delivery network
- Designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Includes everything offered in the Startup plan
- 24/7 phone support
- Imported SSL certificates
- Designed for growing and large businesses
- Includes the same features as the Growth plan
- Can host more sites and handle greater traffic than Growth plan
- Designed for large businesses and enterprises
- Includes everything offered in the Scale plan
- Customisable speeds, bandwidth and storage
- Consultative and managed onboarding
- Includes Secure Shell (SSH) gateway to manage unlimited sites from a command line
- Geo-targeting provides location specific content
Pros and cons of WP Engine
- Customisable plans
- 24/7 support available
- Offers launch readiness assessments
- SSL certificates available
- Only offers WordPress hosting
- Additional costs for hosting from UK, DE and AU data centres
- Additional costs for exceeding traffic allowances
How to sign up for a WP Engine account
- Choose a plan. Have a look at the specifications and inclusions of each plan, and decide which one suits your needs. You can also customise a plan and choose your storage amounts, bandwidth allocations and more.
- Decide on extras. You will be directed to a page that allows you to choose extras. These include adding extra sites, "GeoTarget" for localisation and content performance tracking tools such as Google Analytics.
- Set up your website. Time to design your site, or move it from your previous hosting platform. The WordPress content management system has over 40,000 plugins to choose from, designed for a mix of industries and needs.