Lunarpages web hosting
Family owned web host Lunarpages provides adaptable hosting plans for websites of all sizes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Lunarpages has been providing web hosting services since 1998 to over 350,000 websites and has received over 3,000 five-star reviews across Google, Facebook and other industry review sites.
Lunarpages offers shared, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting services with options for Windows and Linux servers. The family owned company delivers 24/7 customer service and provides tutorials, how-to pages, help and community support through the Lunarpages Wiki and web hosting forums. The company claims a 99.9% uptime and offers a 30-day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your web hosting experience.
Lunarpages pricing and plans
What web hosting types does Lunarpages offer?
Lunarpages offers shared, cloud, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting services. The most popular Lunarpages plans are shared hosting personal and business plans, which are suitable for most small to medium websites and businesses. All plans come with the option for add-on features including:
- A dedicated IP
- Managed hosting
- A restore service
- Spam filtering
- Shell access
- SecureLive protection
- Starter Linux hosting, Basic Linux hosting and Windows hosting plans
- 50+ GB bandwidth
- 5+ GB storage
- Premium, Advantage and Enterprise plans
- 200+ GB bandwidth
- 20+ GB storage
- Scalable cloud VPS hosting and private cloud hosting plans
- 50+ GB SSD storage
- 2+ GB RAM
- 1,000+ GB bandwidth
- Linux and Windows dedicated servers
- 4-32 GB RAM
- 10 TB bandwidth
Developer reseller hosting
- Host your own clients
- 50 GB disk space
- 500 GB bandwidth
Pros and cons of Lunarpages
- Shared, cloud, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting plans are available
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
- Scalable plans to accommodate website growth
- Lunarpages Wiki features how-to guides and web hosting help
- 99.9% uptime claimed by Lunarpages
- Live chat is only for sales help, not technical support
- Ticketing support system can be slow
- Strict email limits for shared hosting accounts
- Domain registration is only included with purchase of a new 12+ month plan
- 24/7 support is not available with starter hosting plans
- 30-day guarantee does not include domain registration refunds
How to sign up for a Lunarpages account
- Register your domain name. If you sign up for a 12+ month plan with Lunarpages, domain registration will be included. If you choose a one-, three- or six-month plan, domain registration costs extra. You can also easily transfer an existing domain to your new Lunarpages account for a one-time transfer fee.
- Choose a plan. Consider what resources you will need for your website. Lunarpages offers four different types of web hosting and 14+ plans so you can easily upgrade your web hosting if your website outgrows its resources.
- Add on extras. Before you purchase your Lunarpages plan you will have the option to add on a number of handy features to your account. For example, with a basic shared web hosting plan you can select a dedicated IP, restoring service, managed hosting and additional security features for an additional cost.
- Design your website. Now that your account is set up, you can log in and design your website. If your Lunarpages hosting doesn’t meet your needs, you have 30 days to get your money back with no questions asked. Keep in mind, this refund does not apply to domain name registration.
What content management systems are compatible with Lunarpages?