Just Host web hosting
Get your new website up and running quickly and easily with Just Host shared, VPS and dedicated hosting plans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
About Just Host
With one of the lowest web hosting price tags out there, a free domain name and room to grow, Just Host provides an easy entry point for individuals or small businesses to jump right into developing an online presence. A simple selection of the tools you need to build a great website is right at your fingertips, and 24/7 access to customer service help is available by phone, chat and email. Curious about what it will look like to manage your website? Try out the free cPanel demo.
Just Host pricing and plan options
What web hosting types do Just Host offer?
- Basic, Plus, Prime and PRO plans are available
- At the time of writing, Basic plans start at $5.33 per month
- All plans include free website builder, free domain name, email accounts, one-click WordPress install and at least 5 parked domains
- Standard, Enhanced, Premium and Ultimate plans are available
- At the time of writing, Standard plans start at $27.00 per month
- Full root access and guaranteed server resources included
- Standard, Enhanced and Premium plans are available
- At the time of writing, Standard plans start at $108.03 per month
- Storage upgrades are available to accommodate website and business growth
What hosting types are not offered by Just Host?
Just Host does not offer cloud or reseller hosting services.
Just Host pros and cons
- Shared, VPS and dedicated hosting plans are available
- Live demo of cPanel controls
- Unmetered traffic
- Free domain name
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
- One-click WordPress install
- Lowest monthly rate attainable only with three-year contract
- Number of websites is limited
- Limits on storage and email accounts for basic plans
- No cloud or reseller hosting services
- Windows operating system not available
How to sign up with Just Host
- Register domain name. A free domain name is included with all Just Host plans. You can also transfer over a domain name if you already have one registered, but it may require a little work on your end as you will need to update your domain registrar.
- Choose a plan. You can choose to pay 1, 12, 24 or 36 months at a time, but the shorter your commitment, the higher the price. Just Host offers a 30-day money back guarantee on every order.
- Decide on extras. You can opt to pay an additional monthly fee for domain privacy, SiteBackup Pro, marketing help through Search Engine Jumpstart or SiteLock security.
- Create your website. Now you get to design your perfect website. If you need any assistance, Just Host offers 24/7 customer support.
Frequently asked questions about Just Host
More guides on Finder
Web developer resumes
Find out what to include in a web developer resume and how a customisable template could help you land your dream job.
How to start an SEO business
Helpful tips for starting and running a successful SEO agency.
How to start a vintage clothing store business
Here's how you could turn your love for vintage clothes into a money-making enterprise.
How to start an electrician business
Here's how to get started if you want to turn your skills as an electrician into a business.
How to start a web design business
A guide to help you start your web developer business off on the right foot.
Thinkific: Create and design your own online course
Want to start and manage your own online course? Find out what your options are with Thinkific.
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 4: Make your savings and investments work harder for you
This is the final week of our 4-week financial fitness challenge, where we help you understand your savings, super and investments.
Best password managers
We've ranked the top five password manager apps to help keep your online digital identity and accounts safe.
Podcast: How to plan a realistic wedding budget
Don't say "I do" to debt: Tips and tricks to create a wedding budget, cut back costs and avoid debt for your big day.
Beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency tax in Australia
A beginner’s guide to your cryptocurrency tax obligations and how the ATO is targeting digital currency holdings in 2019.