iPage web hosting
Get some of the cheapest hosting around with green-certified web host, iPage.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
iPage initially launched in 1998 as a web service provider. In 2009, the company relaunched as a web hosting provider offering affordable hosting for any website. iPage underwent another change in 2010 when it was purchased by Endurance International Group, a web hosting giant that owns a number of hosting companies such as Bluehost and HostGator.
iPage has established itself in the industry by providing some of the cheapest web hosting services in the industry, particularly for small sites. You don’t need any coding experience to sign up for an iPage account; an easy-to-use site builder can help you get set up in minutes.
The hosting provider claims to be run by 100% wind power, and all iPage websites are qualified for iPage’s Green Certificate and Badge. With over one million websites across a wide range of shared, VPS, dedicated and WordPress hosting plans, iPage hosting services are suitable for any website.
iPage pricing and plan options
What web hosting types does iPage offer?
Shared web hosting
- Unlimited* storage
- Scalable bandwidth
- One-click WordPress installer
- Two plans
- Unlimited* storage
- Unlimited* bandwidth
- Expert WordPress support
- Three plans
- Two to four core CPU
- 4-16GB RAM
- 500-1,000GB disk space
- 5-15TB bandwidth
- Three to five IP addresses
- Three plans
- One to four core CPU
- 1-8GB RAM
- 40-120GB disk space
- 1-4TB bandwidth
- One to two IP addresses
Pros and cons of iPage
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 24/7 customer service
- Green certified
- 100% wind powered data centers
- Advertising credits included with every account
- SiteLock web security
- Scalable plans
- Increased prices for term renewals
- Pricey domain names after the first year
- No cPanel
- Unlimited* storage and bandwidth comes with strict terms and conditions
How to sign up for an iPage account
- Register a domain name. Free domain name registration is included with every new iPage account. If you already have a domain name, you can transfer it over to iPage easily by contacting your existing registrar and updating your information.
- Choose your plan. Once you have decided what type of web hosting would be best for your website, you can sign up for an iPage hosting plan.
- Design your website. Now that your account is set up, you can start creating by installing WordPress with just one click or using iPage’s convenient site builder. Keep in mind, every iPage account comes with a 30-day money back guarantee just in case you’re not satisfied with your new hosting service.
What content management systems are supported by iPage?
Frequently asked questions about iPage
More guides on Finder
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.