FatCow web hosting
Easy-to-use web hosting services for small business owners.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
FatCow is a Green Certified partner of EPA Green Power, which means you can get Green Site Certification for your website. With free domain name registration, 24/7 support and a user-friendly Website Builder tool, you can set up your new website quickly with FatCow shared and WordPress web hosting.
As your business grows you can scale up your resources by switching over to a VPS or dedicated hosting plan and if you’re not satisfied with your web hosting, all plans come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
FatCow pricing and plan options
What web hosting types does FatCow offer?
- Three plans
- One to four cores
- 1-8GB RAM
- 40-120GB storage
- 1-4TB bandwidth
- One to two IP addresses
- Three plans
- Two to four cores
- 4-16GB RAM
- 500-1,000GB storage
- 5-15TB bandwidth
- Three to five IP addresses
- One starter plan, the original FatCow plan
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage, within what FatCow considers reasonable for most small websites
- Easy-to-use site building tools
- Two plans
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage, within what FatCow considers reasonable for most WordPress websites
- Enhanced performance for WordPress sites
What web hosting types are not offered by FatCow?
Pros and cons of FatCow
- Shared, WordPress, VPS and dedicated hosting plans are available
- Free domain registration
- No coding knowledge required to get started
- Scalable plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Green Certified
- No cloud or reseller services are offered
- Live chat features are only for sales assistance
- Online help form submissions
- No Windows operating system
How to sign up for a FatCow account
- Register your domain. All FatCow hosting packages include a free domain name. If you already have a registered domain name you want to use, you can transfer it over to FatCow for free when you sign up.
- Choose a plan. Carefully consider the resources your website will require, and select a FatCow hosting plan accordingly. Keep in mind, even though FatCow offers hosting for large high-traffic sites, the company specialises in providing hosting services for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Design your website. You can use WordPress or the FatCow site builder to create your website in just minutes. If you need any assistance, FatCow customer support is available 24/7. If you’re not satisfied with your web hosting, all orders come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
What content management systems does FatCow support?