Crazy Domains web hosting
Crazy Domains offers shared, WordPress, VPS and reseller hosting plans for individuals and businesses.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Crazy Domains is an affordable web hosting provider that offers a mix of hosting, marketing and security services. Established in 2000, Crazy Domains is now operated by DreamScape Networks, an international business focused on the information technology industry. The web host caters to individuals, startups and established businesses. At Crazy Domains, you can find a wide range of extras and customisable options that can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Crazy Domains pricing and plan options
What types of web hosting does Crazy Domains offer?
- Three plans are available: Basic, Premium and Unlimited.
- More expensive packages offer greater speeds, more storage and scalability.
- Both Linux and Windows options are available.
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You can choose between five different server locations.
- Three plans are available: Economy, Premium and Ultimate.
- More expensive packages accommodate greater traffic and offer more sites and storage.
- Comes with automatic set-up.
- Managed by experts who update, back up and optimise performance.
- Three plans are available: Standard, Professional and Enterprise.
- Choose between Linux, Windows and custom options.
- More expensive packages offer greater storage and more processing power.
- All plans have unlimited data transfer.
- You can pay extra for managed hosting.
- Comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Three selling options available: Storefront, API and Affiliate.
- Plans come with an additional set-up fee.
- Includes a 24/7 reseller support team.
- Choose from over 400 domain types to sell.
Which web hosting types are not offered by Crazy Domains?
- Dedicated hosting. Crazy Domains does not offer dedicated hosting services. However, fully customisable VPS hosting options, with dedicated IP addresses, are available.
- Cloud hosting. Crazy Domains does not offer cloud hosting services. However, a premium domain name system (DNS) hosting product uses cloud-based technologies to route users to their nearest server, optimising your website's speed and experience.
Pros and cons of Crazy Domains
- Free DNS hosting available.
- A range of plan options for each hosting type.
- Affordable shared hosting plans.
- Plans are easily scaled to match potential business growth.
- SSL certificates also available for purchase.
- No dedicated hosting option.
- No cloud hosting option.
- Advertised VPS prices are for self-managed servers only and prices increase for managed hosting.
- Basic shared hosting plan has low storage capacity.
- SSL certificates are not included.
How to sign up for a Crazy Domains account
- Choose a plan. Select the web hosting option and level of service that is best suited to your needs.
- Customise your plan. Once you have chosen a plan, you will be able to select add-ons such as traffic booster, site backup, premium email protection and more.
- Configure your server. VPS hosting options have customisable configurations, letting you alter memory size, speed capacity, disk space and other functions.
- Connect to a domain name. At this stage, you will be able to enter a domain name you already own or register a new one.
- Design your site. You can use customisable templates or start from scratch to create your ideal site design.
Crazy Domains provides a website building tool called Sitebeat, which offers designs and templates. Sitebeat comes with extra features for personal, business, enterprise and eCommerce sites.
Frequently asked questions about Crazy Domains
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.