Crazy Domains web hosting
Crazy Domains offers shared, WordPress, VPS and reseller hosting plans for individuals and businesses.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Crazy Domains is an affordable web hosting provider that offers a mix of hosting, marketing and security services. Established in 2000, Crazy Domains is now operated by DreamScape Networks, an international business focused on the information technology industry. The web host caters to individuals, startups and established businesses. At Crazy Domains, you can find a wide range of extras and customisable options that can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Crazy Domains pricing and plan options
What types of web hosting does Crazy Domains offer?
- Three plans are available: Basic, Premium and Unlimited.
- More expensive packages offer greater speeds, more storage and scalability.
- Both Linux and Windows options are available.
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You can choose between five different server locations.
- Three plans are available: Economy, Premium and Ultimate.
- More expensive packages accommodate greater traffic and offer more sites and storage.
- Comes with automatic set-up.
- Managed by experts who update, back up and optimise performance.
- Three plans are available: Standard, Professional and Enterprise.
- Choose between Linux, Windows and custom options.
- More expensive packages offer greater storage and more processing power.
- All plans have unlimited data transfer.
- You can pay extra for managed hosting.
- Comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Three selling options available: Storefront, API and Affiliate.
- Plans come with an additional set-up fee.
- Includes a 24/7 reseller support team.
- Choose from over 400 domain types to sell.
Which web hosting types are not offered by Crazy Domains?
- Dedicated hosting. Crazy Domains does not offer dedicated hosting services. However, fully customisable VPS hosting options, with dedicated IP addresses, are available.
- Cloud hosting. Crazy Domains does not offer cloud hosting services. However, a premium domain name system (DNS) hosting product uses cloud-based technologies to route users to their nearest server, optimising your website's speed and experience.
Pros and cons of Crazy Domains
- Free DNS hosting available.
- A range of plan options for each hosting type.
- Affordable shared hosting plans.
- Plans are easily scaled to match potential business growth.
- SSL certificates also available for purchase.
- No dedicated hosting option.
- No cloud hosting option.
- Advertised VPS prices are for self-managed servers only and prices increase for managed hosting.
- Basic shared hosting plan has low storage capacity.
- SSL certificates are not included.
How to sign up for a Crazy Domains account
- Choose a plan. Select the web hosting option and level of service that is best suited to your needs.
- Customise your plan. Once you have chosen a plan, you will be able to select add-ons such as traffic booster, site backup, premium email protection and more.
- Configure your server. VPS hosting options have customisable configurations, letting you alter memory size, speed capacity, disk space and other functions.
- Connect to a domain name. At this stage, you will be able to enter a domain name you already own or register a new one.
- Design your site. You can use customisable templates or start from scratch to create your ideal site design.
Crazy Domains provides a website building tool called Sitebeat, which offers designs and templates. Sitebeat comes with extra features for personal, business, enterprise and eCommerce sites.
Frequently asked questions about Crazy Domains
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.