Watch your faves from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and more.
Where to watch The Handmaid’s Tale online in Australia
This Emmy Award-winning series of abuse and oppression isn't for the faint-hearted.
Novelist, poet, inventor and all-round marvel Margaret Atwood is no stranger to the realm of film and TV, having seen her novels The Robber Bride, Payback and Surfacing all make the jump from paper to the big and small screens. In 2017, Atwood added a third screen to that list, when her 1985 novel The Handmaid's Tale was adapted into a 10-part online series thanks to American streaming service Hulu. In 2018, a second season was released that further explores the grim dystopia past the source material's original ending.
A third season was also announced in May 2018.
Starring Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men), Joseph Fiennes (American Horror Story) and Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls), the brutally dark series explores a near-future world where fertility rates have fallen so low women have been forced into positions of sexual slavery – "handmaids" in the insidious language of the world's totalitarian government.
- 10 shows with perfect Rotten Tomatoes scores that you should binge watch immediately
- Little America on Apple TV+: Should you watch the critically acclaimed show?
- Spenser Confidential on Netflix: Trailer, release date, preview
- True History of the Kelly Gang on Stan: Trailer, release date, preview
- The Lord of the Rings on Amazon Prime: Everything you need to know
Stream the best and save
Try Kayo Sports' on-demand live streaming service for 14 days free.
Ask an Expert